Who has booked 2021

Schools going back will give us more answers if a 2nd wave is going to be significant or not

No dancing for adults is one thing but no children playing in school playgrounds I just cannot accept as a reasonable step.

Think there will need to be more restrictions within schools if they're not to become hotbeds of corona transmission.

My sis is back at work as a teacher in Scotland and she says it's like nothing is different. Already been clusters of cases in Scottish schools.

Think there will need to be more restrictions within schools if they're not to become hotbeds of corona transmission.

My sis is back at work as a teacher in Scotland and she says it's like nothing is different. Already been clusters of cases in Scottish schools.
Yes definitely infections will rise, but does that translate into as much deaths or nhs breakdown that we all initially feared at the beginning of the first lockdown.
That's the million dollar question I suppose.

Just got word today I won a comp I entered for 2 nights through HRH ibiza road trip for gigs/hotel for 6 people. I'll stretch it to 3 nights though :)
I 'won' too. Although it feels a bit a like a ruse to sell more expensive hotel tickets... ?‍♂️

Haha yeah I get that. We had to extend it by a night to suit our flights. Still, £60 each for 3 nights hotel and 3 gig tickets ain't bad.
True! Definitely not a bad deal. Just feels strange to have won something but then and have to shell out by Saturday if I want to claim the prize...

Back