Who has booked 2021

Are people truly thinking it's going to be back to normal summer of '21??

I can't imagine it's going to be much different for at least a couple of years from now.

Are people truly thinking it's going to be back to normal summer of '21??

I can't imagine it's going to be much different for at least a couple of years from now.

look who's back!!

I am hopeful we will be closer to normal next summer and back to normal in 22.

maybe I'm naive, but seeing vaccine progress and the fact so many of the young people are completely free of symptoms while they have it, those things do give me hope

I'm in for early July 2021. £600 for flights for 4, a refundable hotel deposit and a £20 deposit for a car. We shall see. I'd like to say I have an eye on late Sept / Oct 2020 for a few days given we lost our main trip earlier this year, but it's not looking likely now. Saying that, I have every confidence in the safety of the island, the common sense of (most) of my fellow travellers on a flight and the procedures and staff at the hotel and restaurants we would usually frequent. But the factors against this being feasible are now stacking up. For the kind of holiday Im after on a family trip, I think 2021 will be doable.

look who's back!!

I am hopeful we will be closer to normal next summer and back to normal in 22.

maybe I'm naive, but seeing vaccine progress and the fact so many of the young people are completely free of symptoms while they have it, those things do give me hope

Hello! :)

Maybe it's because if I'm negative and have low expectations, I could be pleasantly surprised.... rather than being hopeful, then disappointed!

Hello! :)

Maybe it's because if I'm negative and have low expectations, I could be pleasantly surprised.... rather than being hopeful, then disappointed!

understand. usually I am like that, but in this case I'm just naturally a bit positive

Don't know how or when but il be there 2021.
Hopefully we have proper clubbing back.
My mind can't think how these restrictions can continue into 2021.

My thoughts exactly!

Clubbing restrictions or not I'll be back at least once next summer. I have a flight to use via EasyJet so hopefully I'll be across in May and September/October at the bare minimum.

This will be the first year I won't have been to Ibiza since 2014 and it's really made me appreciate just how much the island means to be - missing it desperately!

Could use some advise:

If you had the chance...would you book for the traditional opening weekend dates in MAY 2021 or book for late JUNE 2021...

Considering the situation, my gut feeling is...the later the better.

Could use some advise:

If you had the chance...would you book for the traditional opening weekend dates in MAY 2021 or book for late JUNE 2021...

Considering the situation, my gut feeling is...the later the better.
I'm taking a punt on IMS weekend again for 2021. I don't think 1 month will make a big difference, it will either be 'ok' by then, or similar to this year....(I feel sad even contemplating that)

Not me. Won't be booking ANY foreign travel next year unless things look more stable (and actually enjoyable, for that matter).

yep, same here. I find it impossible to plan anything beyond a fortnight right now because the government here is constantly updating the rules and I don't trust any airline. I do have a voucher from vueling for the cancelled Cadiz trip but it has about as much value as my degree right now.

Maybe I'm naive but I just don't see how these restrictions can continue far into 2021

It would be pure madness

Schools going back will give us more answers if a 2nd wave is going to be significant or not

No dancing for adults is one thing but no children playing in school playgrounds I just cannot accept as a reasonable step.

Back