Who has booked 2021

Baleària?

no, GNV + camarote (using clickferry)

we had a few drinks yesterday and booked everything in 2 hours. I'm too scared to look at what I spent. (bread and water till 2022...)

everything was so expensive. staying in SE. autos mari was cheaper than moto luis this time.

looking forward to the reunion!

no, GNV + camarote (using clickferry)

we had a few drinks yesterday and booked everything in 2 hours. I'm too scared to look at what I spent. (bread and water till 2022...)

everything was so expensive. staying in SE. autos mari was cheaper than moto luis this time.

looking forward to the reunion!
13h45 of ferry with the stop at Palma ⛴ 😱

A mate of mine that is in the same line of work as myself, but with a different company, has just tested positive for Covid this morning on his return to work.

He returned from a one week holiday with his family in Majorca a few days ago. Saturday afternoon I think.

I think he’s very lucky not to have tested positive out there, as the thought of being locked down in a hotel abroad sounds horendous to me.

This is something that is putting me off traveling abroad right now.

A mate of mine that is in the same line of work as myself, but with a different company, has just tested positive for Covid this morning on his return to work.

He returned from a one week holiday with his family in Majorca a few days ago. Saturday afternoon I think.

I think he’s very lucky not to have tested positive out there, as the thought of being locked down in a hotel abroad sounds horendous to me.

This is something that is putting me off traveling abroad right now.
Same as mate....put the money aside and have a doubly spectacular time in Ibiza next year!

Want to go for Amnesia closing ( a couple of days before ) Lets see what happens until this time. And NYE ...
Think 50/50 chance

i booked 4 nights 2 weeks ago for the amnesia closing on the 23rd , lets hope dancing is permitted by then. Its my first time in october as well!
October is nice. On a good day , beach life is no Problem. Bit windy sometimes. Ibiza Town is relaxed and without the touri hordes , but not empty. Different people there than in summer.
Lets see what is possible.

So just got an email to say our outbound flight has been changed. So according to this we will fly to ibiza at 8.30am then fly home at 5.30pm on the same day 😅
Can someone please end this shit show of a year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-121212_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-121212_Chrome.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 18
Back