Who has booked 2021

Booked for a week in September, though flights were around £140 each, if I'd booked for this month they'd have been £30 return!

Hotel was about the same price for a week as it was in 2018, doyouspain rental cars have skyrocketed so booked through motoluis for a very reasonable €140 😎

Very close to booking from 8-22 August. Looking at splitting it between Figueretas / San Antonio / Ibiza Town or Talamanca / Formentera.

Never stayed overnight in Formentera and haven't been over there for years.

Any recommendations for a nice adults only hotel in Formentera?

Too busy? Unfortunately, I'm tied to the school holidays as my husband is a teacher.
For me it's too busy, August in THE Italian month in Formentera.
But, hey, as a North lover, I'm not that tolerant about the overcrowding in ibiza 😅

It will be interesting to know how busy Formentera is this summer. Maybe this is the perfect year to visit in August?

Last August, Ibiza was a LOT quieter than usual, for obvious reasons.

It will be interesting to know how busy Formentera is this summer. Maybe this is the perfect year to visit in August?

Cala Saona is a really a good hotel, also others like Casa Pacha, Gecko..., but depend on your plans and you budget. Normally are very expensive. We will be there from 14 to 21st but normally stay in a small house. Any accommodation is good to know Formentera at night.

I suppose an idea is to look at the availability and cost of hotel rooms; normally hard to get and expensive in August. Many will still have booked and be hoping to go, so that might not be the best guide, so probably looking for the next 24-48 hrs is as people who find they now can't go cancel at the last minute before they have to pay.

Back