Who has booked 2021

Total rollercoaster for me the past few weeks. 3 weeks ago I thought there was almost no chance i'd be going travelling to IBZ this year. Now i'm 7 days away and am 100% go. I'm double vaxxed so I don't need a neg test to get into Spain, but i'm going to get one for piece of mind on Wed or Thurs just to be sure i'm not bringing the Rona with me.

lol still don't know how to feel as I keep waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under me again on this trip.

3 weeks time and I’ll have been in the island for 12 hours! Been very undecided about this trip as the mate I’m going with we are normally completely club orientated. He’s also not that fussed about decent food etc, but changed our hotel to a better one and gone all inclusive for ease of drinks etc during the day.

But now looking forward to some good sun, going to try and organise a couple of days at a day club or on the beach at Ushuaia kind of thing for a nice day out and go with it

Last edited:
3 weeks time and I’ll have been in the island for 12 hours! Been very undecided about this trip as the mate I’m going with we are normally completely club orientated. He’s also not that fussed about decent food etc, but changed our hotel to a better one and gone all inclusive for ease of drinks etc during the day.

But now looking forward to some good sun, going to try and organise a couple of days at a day club or on the beach at Ushuaia kind of thing for a nice day out and go with it
There's definitely still plenty to do!

Back