Where to eat before Eden ?

Heading to Defected @ Eden on Sun 17 Sep.

We're travelling up from Figueretas so would like to eat in SanAn for a change beforehand. Need good quality food & good music.

We'd planned on skipping sunset so arriving maybe 22:30-23:00

I'm thinking Café Mambo?

Any other suggestions from the SanAn foodies ?

Was in Heart Ibiza which is part of that hotel complex. Unforgettable food experience. Unforgettable price !!

Japeruvian sounds interesting though - guinea pig teriyaki anyone?

Best tapas but best Pinxtos el Zaguan in Ibiza town.

I can't say I've ever been but it does look great... It's always a toss up between Tapas and La Bodega for me for best tapas in Ibiza. Depends what sort of experience you want whilst eating - always prefer the buzz of La Bodega. It's where I will be heading for our first meal on September 30th. Can't wait! :D

There's a nice Mexican restaurant (can't remember the name) in San An. Otherwise I struggled to find much else stand out when I was there last.

There's a nice Mexican restaurant (can't remember the name) in San An. Otherwise I struggled to find much else stand out when I was there last.
Yea I heard of that looks nice my wife is Spanish so we defo trying that out this time at her request

The one by the Orosol ? Tijuan or something? Always pretty good - huge portions.

Portions were certainly big. I just missed the special deal dinner menu (maybe 9:30pm cut off), but I remember getting a big plate of meaty ribs, beans, potato wedges, rice, etc. Really nice. Don't know if I'd want to clubbing after all that, though. :eek:

not a good ideat to have a heavy dinner b4 clubbing..

Rita's cantina is a good spot along san an bay...last time i ate, my last to secong night,i was not very willing to go to woomoon aroung 6pm, my big regret, but only want to sleep after 2 meals :lol:, a mate called me and we went to solomun at 3.00am, stomach had time to digest :D

el rincon de pepe is on my list for years but never been, so a visit is planned along closing with Es ventall.

ps:i just reminds i ate at ibiza rocks burger and chicken wings(quiet fine) & even buy food to a french girl there and at villa mercedes (as i feel sorry about all shit that happen to her, ripp by flat rent bloke, laptop stolen ..)that still owe me money 800€ from closing 16, it happened when u help people, at least i hope the girl will give me info about hyte after parties (she could put me on free guestlist ) as she is bound to hyte pr team but she doesnt give a shit of me,put me on restrict friends on her fb, wot a f***ing dumb i was..still waiting for my 650€ :mad:.;French people are a pain in the ass in ibz :lol: not me :p

Last edited:
Yeah we always eat about 7-9pm, have a disco nap then get on it about midnight to allow time to digest !

Back