When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still some people thinking that there is a hope (sure hope is 0.001% ? ) that big clubs (amnesia, Dc10) may open around september ,on a sept whatsapp group ive joined yesterday.
i told them im among most people willing for parties ,but im quiet aware of reality so i don't expect it at all since mid march whne France enter in lockdow.
No videos of Itaca? was curious to see how it happens there? same for bora bora ibz on july 2nd
Just open your eyes around your town and see if big clubs can open? not really, unless living in some country velly willing to get cash in allowing 500-1000 people gathering..

ps:i m on french fb group with french people, the admin is quiet a despot, we can't post what we want, i never post, all this censorship to sell business packages to tourists eg i can't say i ve got whatsapp group, thinking i will steal him customers for his business ? what a twat, i don't recommand his business for sure as i he is so unfriendly ? he doesnt want us to warn people, that ibiza will be different this year, still selling false image of ibz with nighlife and so on to make people come to ibz.

Last edited:
still some people thinking that there is a hope (sure hope is 0.001% ? ) that big clubs (amnesia, Dc10) may open around september ,on a sept whatsapp group ive joined yesterday.
i told them im among most people willing for parties ,but im quiet aware of reality so i don't expect it at all since mid march whne France enter in lockdow.
No videos of Itaca? was curious to see how it happens there? same for bora bora ibz on july 2nd
Just open your eyes around your town and see if big clubs can open? not really, unless living in some country velly willing to get cash in allowing 500-1000 people gathering..

ps:i m on french fb group with french people, the admin is quiet a despot, we can't post what we want, i never post, all this censorship to sell business packages to tourists eg i can't say i ve got whatsapp group, thinking i will steal him customers for his business ? what a twat, i don't recommand his business for sure as i he is so unfriendly ? he doesnt want us to warn people, that ibiza will be different this year, still selling false image of ibz with nighlife and so on to make people come to ibz.

Most big clubs told officially its closed this summer. That means exactly its closed this summer ( Heart and Amnesia are missing ).
What does summer mean ? That means until the closings , I think. And that also means for the rest of the year. Not september , not october : Its closed.
That means : No party in closed , big clubs this year. No dancing anywhere.
If someone want to come to Ibz for clubbing this year , he better stay home.
Dont think this will change in 4 weeks

I really enjoyed that Sasha Hour. Now we have had confirmation our Hotel is closed for the summer we have found another that is open. It’ll be days by the pool and beach, nights at Golden Buddha and Kumharas. Hopefully a trip to Es Vedra and Boat over to Cala Bassa.

that’ll keep the Mrs and Kids happy. Then back for the Clubs in a Years time ?
So a holiday you mean...?

Any news on what’s happening with Pikes? I thought I read that Sundays with The Brothers Grim were happening but I assume that would be outdoors and with tables.

Are nighttime events likely to happen, with reduced capacity & tables?

Any news on what’s happening with Pikes? I thought I read that Sundays with The Brothers Grim were happening but I assume that would be outdoors and with tables.

Are nighttime events likely to happen, with reduced capacity & tables?

not sure yet clara

:!:

Maybe be the big clubs don't want to open ever again.. they know nothing Will be the same.. can't pack fools in like sardines as most do the rid you of your traveler cheques.
Get a few fines over the next few months and licence gone for good......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back