What's with all of the creeps?

WTF does that have to do with Ibiza?? That has f**k all to do with the way people behave. Trump is a c*** but don't say he is responsible for what happens. My Mrs had her arse grabbed no end of times in Tipic a few years ago to the point where she stood against a wall and that wasn't Obama's fault. I know who was at fault.

Obama hasn't any sexual assault allegations against him, though, has he? It's not that hard to join the dots. The fact that POTUS has admitted on record that he's a pussy grabber normalises groping, sexual assault or whatever you want to call it, and suggests it's no big deal and probably nothing will get done about it.

Obama hasn't any sexual assault allegations against him, though, has he? It's not that hard to join the dots. The fact that POTUS has admitted on record that he's a pussy grabber normalises groping, sexual assault or whatever you want to call it, and suggests it's no big deal and probably nothing will get done about it.

So if Obama had sexual assault charges against him i would be within my rights to blame him for a group of pushy italians grabbing my Mrs backside in Formentera??? I would suggest a large percentage of these sex pests in the clubs would have no idea where america was if you gave them a pin and map!!

So if Obama had sexual assault charges against him i would be within my rights to blame him for a group of pushy italians grabbing my Mrs backside in Formentera??? I would suggest a large percentage of these sex pests in the clubs would have no idea where america was if you gave them a pin and map!!

The gropers must take the blame, but high profile gropers who get away with it (and you don't get much higher profile than POTUS) make the behaviour seem acceptable, maybe even desirable. This is what rich, powerful men do...

Pinning most the blame on Trump that is hilarious :lol: yes i'm sure when perverts see a nice arse they assume to think the Donald does it so it must be ok. :rolleyes:

There has been perverts around before he was born wouldn't you know. .

The person that has done it has no reason to do it for other than sexual satisfaction.

Next people will probabley pin the blame on the smoking addiction, saying they are addicted to smoking because it looked cool when *insert actors name here* does it, now i'm a full blown addict...nothing to do with self satisfaction though :rolleyes:

On a personal note. I have had my arse pinched many a time on the dancefloor by women, like many other men I suppose. The women are just as bad at it aswell.

Last edited:
The person that has done it has no reason to do it for other than sexual satisfaction.

I don't think your read my post properly. I said the blame lies with the perp.

Yes, the reason might be sexual satisfaction - or it could be power. But you have to consider why the person feels enabled to do it.

Sure, us blokes might have had the occasional unwanted sexual advance from women, but I'm not sure it comes with quite the same level of potential threat. Imagine that person pinching your bum is not a woman, but a guy twice the size of you - and maybe he won't stop at pinching your arse.

I don't think your read my post properly. I said the blame lies with the perp.

Yes, the reason might be sexual satisfaction - or it could be power. But you have to consider why the person feels enabled to do it.

Sure, us blokes might have had the occasional unwanted sexual advance from women, but I'm not sure it comes with quite the same level of potential threat. Imagine that person pinching your bum is not a woman, but a guy twice the size of you - and maybe he won't stop at pinching your arse.
I read your post I should of quoted. I was writing about fatphils post.

I agree that men don't see it as a scary threat (depends on the size of the women for me ) but there is no denying it is still sexual assault. That is why women get away with it, its a watered down version of assault.

As for the reason of why does he feel enabled to do it? I don't know, because he has no morals?

Think what peeps maybe trying to say is that it normalises it or makes it "acceptable" if commander and chief makes out like it's no big deal. Just not a good lead by example.

Anyways around my town there always seems to be groups of slightly older women (say 40+) that are into their cake, and "hunt" guys. Effectively get them cornered and try and dance with them. While it can be funny seeing your mate getting cornered, they don't take no for an answer and follow you bar to bar.

I do ok as either ignore people or act weird to get them away:rolleyes:

I read your post I should of quoted. I was writing about fatphils post.

I agree that men don't see it as a scary threat (depends on the size of the women for me ) but there is no denying it is still sexual assault. That is why women get away with it, its a watered down version of assault.

As for the reason of why does he feel enabled to do it? I don't know, because he has no morals?
Nice one. don't forget to pin most of the blame on Trump if your flight gets delayed :lol:
And blame the Italian guy beside you if you some hot girl brushes past..;)

Think what peeps maybe trying to say is that it normalises it or makes it "acceptable" if commander and chief makes out like it's no big deal. Just not a good lead by example.

Anyways around my town there always seems to be groups of slightly older women (say 40+) that are into their cake, and "hunt" guys. Effectively get them cornered and try and dance with them. While it can be funny seeing your mate getting cornered, they don't take no for an answer and follow you bar to bar.

Where do you stay? Can I come visit for the weekend? :oops:

We get these also.

Reminds me of the time one of the big mommas cornered me, I whispered gently into her ear. Have you got a pen?

Her eyes lit up and said with excitement. YES!

I said good, get back in it before the farmer knows your out :lol:

Where do you stay? Can I come visit for the weekend? :oops:
Hull, trust me you're not missing much unless you have a very low set of standards :D

Only one time have I accidently infringed on a woman's personal space (I'm kind of person who likes my personal space and won't bother anyone elses) was in Privilege. Group of Spanish lasses in front of our group, one of them went to grab her friends hand and hold it up, but she got mine instead:eek:. Was funny and laughed it off, but they lost interest in when realised I was British lol.

In August 2016 the disco bus to Pacha was packed full of young Italian men. The noise was terrible. A group of them leared over two English girls and were staring down their dresses. The girls got up and left at the next stop and walked the rest of the way. During the return ride everyone was half asleep except for an Italian guy who kept pestering an English girl at the back of the bus. At first he was polite to her, but when she rejected his advances he became more persistant and refused to take no for an answer. She yelled at him to go away and her friends helped her out and told him where to go. The following night I saw another large crowd of young Italian men in San An near the fountains. They were following a group of women who did not want to be followed and some of the men were leaving the group and running towards random young girls who were just walking by. They were all hyper and acting like they had never seen a woman before.

Another issue is that many guys are 'coming out' and some of them make advances towards me when I'm not interested in them. I remember when I used to go to a bar and the guys would wait for a pretty girl to come along and race towards the nearest bar stool next to her. These days when I walk into a bar (in any country) I am sometimes approached by other men (young and old) who want to chat me up. Can get rather annoying. My brother and sister are both gay. Often wondered if they were pushed into it because they got tired of saying no in bars and then one day said yes. Changing times I guess.

Last edited:
If you really want to get her back just stick the lips on the next gay man who approaches you.
Will wipe the smug look off her face :D

She’ll probably realise what I’m doing and call my bluff. Just leave me to it. Then I’m stuck with a gay bloke that I’ve just kissed :confused:

Be a bit awkward trying to explain ‘err sorry mate, was just a joke I didn’t mean it’

Him ‘yeah that’s what they all say pal ;)

My missus walks off.

Me to myself in my head [shit!] :confused:

Back