What's with all of the creeps?

It’s something I’ve never really noticed much before, until I went with my missus last year and this year.

Jesus! Turbo creeps, just look pathetic and desperate. f*** knows who told them that this strategy works.

Probably doesn’t help when they are sniffed up all night and full of themselves.

Had 2 young Scottish lasses hanging round with us for a short while in DC10, a group of blokes had been perving on them a bit too heavily. I can see how it’s intimidating, especially in a busy place where everything seams to go unnoticed.

I’ve actually been on the receiving end of it myself a couple of times. For some reason gay blokes take an interest in me, much to the amusement of my other half. She never bails me out till the last minute. Will get her back one of these days.

Creepy douche bags.

One Space opening party. A chap gave my Wife a free drinks token. She turned to me and smiled saying "look what we've got!"

The chap clocked me and swiftly grabbed them back out of her hand looking right pissed of.......

If you're looking to pull you won't
In my experience you usually pull in a club without even thinking about it and there is really no effort involved. There is a clear invitation on both of you

I do agree with that concept, Rye. Nobody wants to be with the desperate guy.... and so one tends to score with the ladies you are not looking for, and not the primary target (the hottie that everyone is staring at, anyway). I was off the market and off the scene by my mid-20s, so things may have been different if I were still dating at an older age. Women appear to be a bit more forward now.

Dont know about you all, but desire for pulling-success was always on my mind when I was single, and was the primary motivating factory for me to go out any particular evening. I was not out for the music, and the only drugs I had done were alcohol and very little MJ, so sex was (and is) the bee's knees...

I’ve actually been on the receiving end of it myself a couple of times. For some reason gay blokes take an interest in me, much to the amusement of my other half. She never bails me out till the last minute. Will get her back one of these days.

How will you "get her back"? The ladies got us in check-mate in this game. :lol:

1 -You leaving with the man is no fun for you (or you are leading him on, not cool).
2- You not intervening until the last minute with her, might end up starting a fist-fight if things go wrong.

How will you "get her back"? The ladies got us in check-mate in this game. :lol:

1 -You leaving with the man is no fun for you (or you are leading him on, not cool).
2- You not intervening until the last minute with her, might end up starting a fist-fight if things go wrong.

You are right. 100%.

I know it.

You know it.

Worst of all, my missus knows it :confused:

I’ll bide my time. Could take years, but when the opportunity arises I’ll be straight on it :D

It’s not just Ibiza

In Berlin, we had some guy come up to my other half and wisper in her ear, “I love watching you dance, do you mind if I stand here and watch” :spank:

I don't understand the logic of it either, they can't think that the woman will want to go with them after doing that? I was on the dancefloor this year at Elrow (Insanely rammed) with a girl, and a group of 4 guys were behind me, they had groped her and were making slit throat signals at me behind my back ie. get rid of him and come with us.. Jokes on them, I wasn't even trying to pull her so if they'd have acted normally they may have stood a chance :rolleyes:

I find the over protective boyfriends amusing

Literally do not let go of their girl the whole time they on the dance floor and then give you stern looks if you happen to even look in their direction

We’re not like that at all, but I udnerstand why some guys are, given what’s discussed on here.

The other side of the story are the creepy girls, often with their bfs or female friends, that circle or approach you in whatever intention, rub their butts against your crotch until being pulled back by their peers, sometimes even fighting over it.

It doesn't help when half of america effectively normalises sexual assault by voting in a proud mollester as the leader of the free world.

WTF does that have to do with Ibiza?? That has f**k all to do with the way people behave. Trump is a c*** but don't say he is responsible for what happens. My Mrs had her arse grabbed no end of times in Tipic a few years ago to the point where she stood against a wall and that wasn't Obama's fault. I know who was at fault.

You are right. 100%.

I know it.

You know it.

Worst of all, my missus knows it :confused:

I’ll bide my time. Could take years, but when the opportunity arises I’ll be straight on it :D
If you really want to get her back just stick the lips on the next gay man who approaches you.
Will wipe the smug look off her face :D

Back