What's with all of the creeps?

Kissing first, without groping?

Sounds like a gent. Can’t of been an Italian.

Should of tried to get a few drinks out of him at least :lol:

Irish actually. But that's irrelevant. An arsehole is an arsehole. Regardless of nationality. Just surprised even here it's about......

Leaving the creep factor out of it girls do touch guys up it. Interesting thing is if a girl does it to a guy no one loses their mind

Leaving the creep factor out of it girls do touch guys u p it. Interesting thing is if a girl does it to a guy no one loses their mind

Well, the short answer is a man doesn't have to fear for his safety in the way a woman does. Men are physically stronger. 91% of the victims of rape and sexual assault are female. It's nowhere near as common for a woman to spontaneously grope a man walking past in a club. If they did, the man has every right to feel violated (although I imagine most would get over it pretty quickly as they won't have the same fear of safety as a woman would).

Well, the short answer is a man doesn't have to fear for his safety in the way a woman does. Men are physically stronger. 91% of the victims of rape and sexual assault are female. It's nowhere near as common for a woman to spontaneously grope a man walking past in a club. If they did, the man has every right to feel violated (although I imagine most would get over it pretty quickly as they won't have the same fear of safety as a woman would).
Your not allowed to say this anymore mate, apparently there is no biological difference between men and women so we are totally equal in every way

I was thinking more along the lines of it being respect.
I don't mind an arse getting pinched for attention because you can just blank it if it isn't for you... However I have had my body touched in other places including my Johnson. If I did that to a female I am sure I would have been kicked out

We get these also.

Reminds me of the time one of the big mommas cornered me, I whispered gently into her ear. Have you got a pen?

Her eyes lit up and said with excitement. YES!

I said good, get back in it before the farmer knows your out :lol:

o5ECfhL.gif

Back