Whats Up With The West - End?????

shit hole

I just came back from Ibiza!
I've been to san an to watch the sunset @ cafe del mare, we returned trough the west end to Bar M. There where only f***ing drunk british people...For all people outside great-britain: Don't go to the west end!! Save your money, spend it to poor children or put into a fire... it's all much better!!!
But there are still some nice places @ san an: The Bars around Bar M, Savannah&cafe del mare

greez

Its very similar to your Kavos/Faliraki/Benidorm style holidays

Its great if your into that sort of thing

They should knock it down and build something new and more in keeping with the rest of the island!

Any ideas guys?

These days it seems to me that the same people who go the the sunset strip to clap the sun, also go drinking in the west end!.

There's no elitest vibe on the sunset strip any more, just a touristy vibe.

when i arrived in ibiza at 3am in the morning i went to the west end an oh my god i was so dissapointed!

it was such a mess , sick everywhere an so many piss heads , i thought argh this is gonna be horrible!

I went back in the day an it was really nice! Loads more cleaner an it looked like a diffrent place!

The best clubs aint in the westend , the westend reminded me of being in the UK.

K said:
IT SMELLS BAD

nah!! :lol:

IMG_3538.JPG

I have to say that I did have some pre conceived ideas about the West End and San An but when I went there in Sept I thought it was better then I had expected. Its not as sophisticated as Ibiza Town but its not a dump either. I think it doesn't rate as low as places such as Magaluf, Falaraki, Kavos and Ayia napa.

Everyone has their own opinions of places.

I think about Ibiza everyday. Especially sitting and chilling at cafe Del mar and having a pitcher and watching the sunset. Thats soooo cool.

unfortunatly if yr weak willed and get dragged into all the bars - face it, yr gonna get too trashed to wanna leave!

saying that, its a good laugh, and handy for a few cheaper drinks before hitting the clubs. recommend you leave the area by 1am tho! :eek:

Back