Whats Up With The West - End?????

I absolutely AGREE Barbie, those programs were Horrible and caused many of our agencies in Denmark to close down the destination, leaving it to one single company to administrate for the ENTIRE scandinavia ( thats almost 17 million people!) - caused by these horrendous programs that show pale ugly fat naked people shagging like animals, popping pills and puking all over the god damn place!

If you call that a good job, I have to tell you: i think it STINKS! I guess its probably boring to show programs about the more exclusive Ibizaparties & clubs, the ones Barbie & myself attend - but showing a dirthole like westend in the middle of the night and calling THAT ibiza-feeling is a shame and a complete misunderstanding!!!

The worse thing is ppl see those programs and assume that that is what Ibiza is all about, the number of times I have had to defend myself to ppl I work with etc who think that I go to Ibiza to drink until I am sick in the streets, then get into a fight and then try and shag as many blokes as I can :rolleyes: :twisted:

some of the progrms are good some are bad.

due to those so called programs i met some reallt call reaps who are still friedns today 4 years on.

so i can't knock them but i didn't agree with the way it showed ibiza either.

but i am sorry to say the people otu their to drink are not always the people out their to do pills... so don't blame every one.

ibiza will always be special annd it will not change and never has.

see eithen the large lout grow up as ibiza on a hole is a cheap holiday adn one of the best place to go.

look at cyprus how it got all messed up and magaluf it's a dump.

ibiza will always have space a diversity for every one...

I'm pretty glad Ibiza has the West End, otherwise all the dickheads and slags will end up over the other side :confused:

Can you imagine Bora Bora?

I even think they should build an airport near San An then I wouldn't have to share the plane with 'em.

DrewUK said:
I'm pretty glad Ibiza has the West End, otherwise all the dickheads and slags will end up over the other side :confused:

Can you imagine Bora Bora?

I even think they should build an airport near San An then I wouldn't have to share the plane with 'em.

PMSL @ San An airport :D :D :D

I think we're safe from then at Bora Bora, Space, DC10 etc - they're not going to fork out 10 euros for a vodka lemon are they, not when they get free shots of pi$$ in the West End.

I have to agree with Ibiza-girlie, during the day San An's fine and the Coastline bars are magnificent. If you don't get yourself down to visit them, you will have missed out.

It's fair to say that The West End centre is like most nightspots, here and abroad. Filled with booze fuelled revellers doing what they like to do....if that's their vice, then so be it. As long as it's confined, it's better that way than becoming an epidemic. I also have to agree that when I first walk in a club and see the majority of clubbers off their t1ts and gurning like Les Dawson, it can be extremely off putting....a few liveners though and I become oblivious to them.

As for programmes such as Ibiza Uncovered, if you believe everything you see on TV, then more fool you.....all I'd say is try it and see for yourself before jumping to conclusions. I had one "cheap" night down there and it was ok, just wasn't floating my boat so to speak. For you maybe you'll love it.....

yeah the west end is pikey but its all part of ibiza visit it at least once i do cause its a bloody good laugh,and it aint all full of brits,i met a stunning swedish blonde there last year!

Ibiza-girlie said:
i wouldnt want ANY bomb to be thrown at Cafe del mar, savannah, kasbah, coastline, kanya, mambo´s, or any of the places in that area .... that´s west-end too you know?

thats not the west end!! :lol:

sugar sea, savannah, cafe del mar, mambo and rey de copas are in ses variades. coastline, kanya and kasbah are in caló des moro!! :p

McRackin said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
i wouldnt want ANY bomb to be thrown at Cafe del mar, savannah, kasbah, coastline, kanya, mambo´s, or any of the places in that area .... that´s west-end too you know?

thats not the west end!! :lol:

sugar sea, savannah, cafe del mar, mambo and rey de copas are in ses variades. coastline, kanya and kasbah are in caló des moro!! :p

Ya id never refer to the sunset strip as the westend,just kinda near it & when you're there you'd never even guess you were so near all that tack...

sorry, but i'm totally lost now. what are we saying is tacky? the west end, or sunset strip, or both?

my money's on both - but then i'm a cynic!

djb

DJ Biff said:
sorry, but i'm totally lost now. what are we saying is tacky? the west end, or sunset strip, or both?

my money's on both - but then i'm a cynic!

djb

the west end of course, do you really think sunset strip is tacky?i actually think its class

no, lost again. the subtle nuances of the english language are to blame. i'm trying to reconcile the use of the word class when applied to, say, a bar ( no names please) down at ses variades. help.
djb

DJ Biff said:
no, lost again. the subtle nuances of the english language are to blame. i'm trying to reconcile the use of the word class when applied to, say, a bar ( no names please) down at ses variades. help.
djb

well as you said yourself your a cynic, sunset strip/ses variades whatever will always have a place in my heart for sure and are classy in every sense of the word in my eyes!

sitting like sardines on a rock is classy?
having a meal with a little pot of sauce on your plate is classy?
being unable to distinguish the music from half a dozen different bars is classy?
having half the third world try to sell you things while you're trying to have a drink is classy?
people lounging all over the floor so you can't walk is classy?

ooh lawdy what am i missing?

djb

DJ Biff said:
sitting like sardines on a rock is classy?
having a meal with a little pot of sauce on your plate is classy?
being unable to distinguish the music from half a dozen different bars is classy?
having half the third world try to sell you things while you're trying to have a drink is classy?
people lounging all over the floor so you can't walk is classy?

ooh lawdy what am i missing?

djb

Well that hasn't been my experience and thats all that matters to me 8)

Back