What's the weirdest comment somebody has said to you?

Some old guy came up to me in a shop once and said i was the spitting image of princess Diana!!!hahaha.

Many ridiculos coverstations on holiday, for example we had just got in from cream closing this year and were flaked out on the bed, boiling and it was about 10am and my boyfriend was fanning himself with one of those fans (you know the ones, it had el divino on ...) and while waving it i thought he said
"I'm beating like an otter"
and i said "what as if the fan is an otters tail? flap flap flap"
he sat up straight away and was like
"WTF?!?!?! what are you going on about u nutter?"
What he had actually said was
"Could i BE any hotter?"
which obviously makes more sense.
alas my mashed brain couldnt take it. :confused: :lol:

Superb!!!!!!!

I fondly remember a time in Ibiza when Jam Man called me whilst we were out having dinner and said there "was loads of pandas fighting up at the hotel" I got really excited (in my tired and emotional state) and it wasnt til I relayed this to Phil that i could here Jam shouting "No I said its thunder and lightning back at the hotel!!!"

I had a message on my answering machine once a few years ago when I was living in Kazakhstan. It was the voice of an elderly woman, who said forcefully:

"John........ you American whore..... Why are you scaring children?...... Do it again and we'll cut your balls off."

I used to volunteer as a coach for a youth baseball league so I thought maybe it was somehow connected to that but Irina & I couldn't figure out what it could possibly have been about!

Superb!!!!!!!

I fondly remember a time in Ibiza when Jam Man called me whilst we were out having dinner and said there "was loads of pandas fighting up at the hotel" I got really excited (in my tired and emotional state) and it wasnt til I relayed this to Phil that i could here Jam shouting "No I said its thunder and lightning back at the hotel!!!"

hahahaha that's golden!

I remeber my mate fraz lying on his floor after a heavy night out and suddenly sitting bolt upright and saying "there's no body here to drive the tank" and "they dont have the keys for my tank"

No idea wtf that was all about!! :lol:

Slightly different but I once introduced to myself to a very attractive young lady in a club. She ran off to tell her mates and came back saying "my mates think I should have slapped you, but I don't mind, and if you're nice to me I might......"

She'd misheard Buckley as "**** me" :lol:

its all down hill from now in this thread! Laughing abit too hard after a mouthful of red wine on cream carpet! sure Sarah will see the funny side when I tell her....guess I just pictured the scene too well.... without actually having met you of course Buckers!!!! Thank you that's just really made me chuckle on an uneventful Friday evening!:lol::lol:

In Ibiza Town I saw an old man walking a cute little dog. I asked what the dog's name was and he said, "Chucho! Chucha!" over and over again. I'm still not sure if that was actually the dog's name or he was taking the piss. I named a cat of mine Cuca, after my grandmother's parrot in Puerto Rico, and a Venezuelan girl told me it means :lol:

In Ibiza Town I saw an old man walking a cute little dog. I asked what the dog's name was and he said, "Chucho! Chucha!" over and over again. I'm still not sure if that was actually the dog's name or he was taking the piss. I named a cat of mine Cuca, after my grandmother's parrot in Puerto Rico, and a Venezuelan girl told me it means :lol:

The little dog parents' are Chucho and Chucha.
The little dog's name is Chupito:lol:

Back