What's the weather like at the moment?

the rain has arrived. even here, summer does end at some point and I think this saturday just gone was the last proper hot day this year.

today and especially tomorrow look very wet (expect the typical land submerged pics tomorrow), it then gets a little better after that. as of friday sun should be back and felt temperature still up to 25 degrees C daytime. so the beach might still be on the menue for next weekend! (it usually is until mid november with sunny weather)

the rain has arrived. even here, summer does end at some point and I think this saturday just gone was the last proper hot day this year.

today and especially tomorrow look very wet (expect the typical land submerged pics tomorrow), it then gets a little better after that. as of friday sun should be back and felt temperature still up to 25 degrees C daytime. so the beach might still be on the menue for next weekend! (it usually is until mid november with sunny weather)

Swimming possible until end of october ?

Swimming possible until end of october ?

absolutely yes. the sea gets cooler again bit by bit, but lots of people still swim in the sea now if the weather is good. I am maybe not the standard, but I usually take my last dip in the sea around christmas or so if the sun's out.

Do you feel it has been worse than usual for down pours over the recent years? And if so I wonder if there will be provisions put in place for future summer seasons to handle the bad weather.

I know there have been music events effected by the down pours being either cancelled or delayed and the island in general isn't built to channel water away effectively

It surely must cost business's big time when it rains where they are trying to capture as much revenue as possible through May-Oct

Do you feel it has been worse than usual for down pours over the recent years? And if so I wonder if there will be provisions put in place for future summer seasons to handle the bad weather.

I know there have been music events effected by the down pours being either cancelled or delayed and the island in general isn't built to channel water away effectively

It surely must cost business's big time when it rains where they are trying to capture as much revenue as possible through May-Oct

no I don't feel it's been worse at all. we had a superb summer and apart from the gota fría week in early september (which we always get at some point) it's been fantastic right uptil now.

what seems to be happening on a long term scale is that temperatures are higher and that bad weather episodes can be worse/stronger but IMO that can't be felt year on year.

currently sat in spotlight HQ in san an and it's chucking down! ha when it rains here it rains properly.

looks better for tomorrow/thursday and latest friday the sun will be back.

??? Just a dressing gown day and some moody skies from what I can see ?

oh the morning was eventful in and around san an especially, check out the videos and pics on diario de ibiza and noudiari. there was a tornado and even some slightly injured people.

worst is over now I think - some more rain now and overnight and as from tomorrow PM it should get better.

oh the morning was eventful in and around san an especially, check out the videos and pics on diario de ibiza and noudiari. there was a tornado and even some slightly injured people.

worst is over now I think - some more rain now and overnight and as from tomorrow PM it should get better.

Was re the point saying roof of Judge Jules' villa had just blown off - couldn't find anything to that effect on cited source !

I saw the damage at Punta Galera and to the sports centre, pretty full on !!

Back