What's the weather like at the moment?

I've been warned about the weather in April for the island. I heard that it may be cool and am wondering if I'd need a jacket, or if a sweater would be enough. I hate to pack my bulky old jacket if I don't have to! :)

I looked at weather averages and they had a discrepancy! Of about 10 degrees. One sight for weather has the temperature hovering around 60 Fahrenheit (15 C) but one called "accuweather" shows way lower temperatures.

Has anyone been there during spring or in April?

Here are two results that don't seem to agree:

Accuweather
Holiday-weather

Is it going to rain at long last? I, for one, hope so. Genuinely can't recall the last time it did in Cala de Bou. Been a while.

after 3 months without rain (at least it felt like that long), today we've got some real raindrops. currently pissing down in san an!

nice I have to say. and the temperatures will go down a little as well for a few days. don't worry, definitely still hot, just not THAT hot as it was the last two weeks. oh, and from tomorrow it should be sunny again.

We missed most of the rain at salinas, had a small shower. Surprised to see such deep puddles in port des torrent where we are staying. So it must have come down hard.

We missed most of the rain at salinas, had a small shower. Surprised to see such deep puddles in port des torrent where we are staying. So it must have come down hard.

yeah the west got proper rain, far more than the east.

after another fantastic two weeks, a rainy day is on the way and should arrive tomorrow tuesday.

today should still be lovely and by wednesday it should all be over again, but tuesday looks like a very wet one! don‘t make any formentera plans for tomorrow...

after another fantastic two weeks, a rainy day is on the way and should arrive tomorrow tuesday.

today should still be lovely and by wednesday it should all be over again, but tuesday looks like a very wet one! don‘t make any formentera plans for tomorrow...
What’s the forecast 12 to 16 Oct, I’ve promised the missus it will be sunny?

Back