What's the weather like at the moment?

after a glorious week of closing party sunny weather it‘s just started to rain and the next 24hrs will be very wet.

should be sunny again by thursday and for the weekend

cold at night ..was freezin on way back to car for Break at Dc10 Parking and Went back with army jacket in Dc10..first ever time I wore a jacket in a club
I plan to eat at sa caleta es bol nou but with this cold windy weather

Horrendous in Mallorca. Does seem the vast majority of flights home are on schedule which will be a relief for family and friends, but to think people can die and go missing in floods in the Balearics is jaw-dropping.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45809559

it was a massive flash flood in a very small area, but yeah it was devastating indeed. 8 people dead now. :cry::cry:

ibiza didn't get nearly as much rain as anticipated and even though we MIGHT get some more rain today, right now it actually doesn't look that bad anymore. forecast for the next days gives sun, esp thu/fri/sat. then sunday it gets cloudy again. and I have to say next week looks very poor right now. of course things can change still, but currently next week looks like a very wet one generally. hope it does change still.

yay it's pissing down today! not a fan of rainy weather at all, but we haven't had any rain in months and the island needs it. it's also a lot cooler today, 12 degrees C only right now (which is really fairly cold for ibiza)

Back