What's the weather like at the moment?

Early flight out from Manchester this morning. Landed during the electrical storm. Wife doesn’t want to get on another plane ever again. Weather’s shit, the streets are flooded, Formentera appears to have temporarily closed down, and let’s just say the hotel room is ‘optimistically priced’. Am having a ‘mare here lads.

the streets are flooded
is there containers in the middle of the streets and sidewalks covered in water like in ibiza town?!

39443021_10217334141689425_2435358100211892224_n.jpg

Early flight out from Manchester this morning. Landed during the electrical storm. Wife doesn’t want to get on another plane ever again. Weather’s shit, the streets are flooded, Formentera appears to have temporarily closed down, and let’s just say the hotel room is ‘optimistically priced’. Am having a ‘mare here lads.

come on, the sun‘s peeking through already. sunset might be superb today. a bit more rain late night / early morning and by sat afternoon it should get better again.

sorry for you but ibiza needed the rain

come on, the sun‘s peeking through already. sunset might be superb today. a bit more rain late night / early morning and by sat afternoon it should get better again.

sorry for you but ibiza needed the rain

I know, Stivi. My post was a bit tongue in cheek.

Will be fine once i’ve had a sleep and the valium’s worn off...

It is but a dot in the ocean really.. never worry about rain or clouds..unless you have kids with you..

Heavy thunder and lightening yesterday. Although it cleared up by lunch time and the sun came out when it was time to fly home. Took these two pics yesterday.

Ibiza17tha.png

Ibiza17thb.png

As my grandparents would have said -

rainbow1a.png

Last edited:
Back