What's the weather like at the moment?

I am currently attempting to scheme my way into a cheap family holiday over 2019... is the water typically warmer in late-May or early-October? Which will likely have less rain?

true what craig says re temp. rain is a tricky one.

personally, I‘d choose early oct over late may. sea water is warmer, air temp normally too. only drawback is much earlier sunset in oct than in late may but even with that I‘d still choose october

Thanks guys! I have been there in early May before, but did not attempt to get in the water. I think I will keep my nose out for something for the last week of Sept till mid-Oct.

I dont mind the rain, as long as it is relatively warm. As for sunset times, the sun sets here at 7pm.... in June/July :lol: . I can imagine in Ibiza that its about 6pm there at that time of year, but compared to about 10pm in June it would seem significant.

Here's hoping for cheap Sept/Oct 2019 airfare! I will find out in a couple of months, but I think that I will pull the trigger if something comes up.

The day after :eek:
Id give it a good go..mrs outrun me no.bother..at the festival last weekend I fckd off home for shower supplies and mascara:oops: was gone about ,5 hours. She didn't even notice.. came back to party in full.flight..fishgodeep rockin
IMG_20180731_214141.jpg
This is when I left them.. ill.be back in an hour..
IMG_20180804_192120.jpg
Everyone nice and chilled
IMG_20180804_201931.jpg
As someone beautifully said"goodies in full.flight"..

Last edited:
This one.was.in.it's first year and the deal for the next 3 years in to keep.it over 21s.. 15'000 tickets and a family day on Sunday is the only day tickets..it was brilliant.. early bird tickets for sale in October.. id advice people in the uk to get them.. it will be superb again..and 20minutes from our house...3k from sister in-laws.. who didn't take anything in 15 yrs and never heard of md powdr.. had the best weekend of her life.. meeting my wacky friends....tip top.weekend

Back