What's the weather like at the moment?

soooo...

I've got to be honest, this year we didn't really get that lovely 'veroño' period - the word is a mixture between verano (=summer) and otoño (=autumn). we've had a few nice days in october yeah, but we sadly never got a really long and warm stable period again and right now, it really feels very atumnal here. there's a cold front coming in and for the next few days the min temp drops to 10ºC or even slightly under that and the max temp won't be much over 15ºC. time to get firewood and light up the fireplace for the first time I think!

next week looks better where we should almost reach 20ºC daytime again which is a more normal value for november on the balearics!

soooo...

I've got to be honest, this year we didn't really get that lovely 'veroño' period - the word is a mixture between verano (=summer) and otoño (=autumn). we've had a few nice days in october yeah, but we sadly never got a really long and warm stable period again and right now, it really feels very atumnal here. there's a cold front coming in and for the next few days the min temp drops to 10ºC or even slightly under that and the max temp won't be much over 15ºC. time to get firewood and light up the fireplace for the first time I think!

next week looks better where we should almost reach 20ºC daytime again which is a more normal value for november on the balearics!
I did notice folks wearing jumpers etc last week!

soooo...

I’m not ready to resign to winter yet, I’m still hoping for a few more swimming days.

Last edited:
I have no idea whats going on today.

So far we've had hail stones, glorious sunshine and flash downpours 🤣
I know, crazy stuff going on, here in Ibiza town so far we’ve had a bit of rain now is blazing sunshine with thunders in the background 😂

A friend in Ibiza said it was snowing where she lives (Santa Agnes) earlier today.

Which makes me feel slightly less full of the post Ibiza blues!

A friend in Ibiza said it was snowing where she lives (Santa Agnes) earlier today.

Which makes me feel slightly less full of the post Ibiza blues!

yeah it's not always sunny here...

Today was the first time I wore a pair of long legs trousers, last time it was April but I’m not putting my shorts away yet 😉

Back