What's the weather like at the moment?

hefty downpour in the early morning hours today and more rain right now. it's very grey today and it's cooled down quite a bit - today really feels like autumn.

on the upside, from thursday onwards it's looking really good again and very warm too! so for the last real clubbing weekend (destino closing, pacha closings and amnesia closing) it's looking very good.

Looks like we brought the sun back to England
😛

Missed all the heavy downpour last night as was tucked up in bed around 10pm. Weather has been lovely though last few days. Perfect for me anyway.

am happy to report we are back to perfect late summer weather now. yesterday we've had the last rainfalls, the 'campo' finally got watered and everything's turning green now.

I think the next two weeks (up to the day when daylight fading time arrives) might turn out simply perfect. beautifully fresh in the morning, perfectly warm in the day (actually still feels hot at noon/early afternoon) and then again fresh so you can sleep like a baby.

am happy to report we are back to perfect late summer weather now. yesterday we've had the last rainfalls, the 'campo' finally got watered and everything's turning green now.

I think the next two weeks (up to the day when daylight fading time arrives) might turn out simply perfect. beautifully fresh in the morning, perfectly warm in the day (actually still feels hot at noon/early afternoon) and then again fresh so you can sleep like a baby.
*checks flights*

Looking forward to your Akasha reports @jimmiz
To be honest?
The crowd in ibiza today doesn't deserve a place like this.
Last weekend, which was a closing weekend, at 7pm Sunday we were only 50 people dancing "al aire libre", with a fantastic sound system and a very good line-up. Between Las Dalias Garden and Akasha, the concept looks awesome to me.

But I'm a dinosaur.
For me it seemed the best place on earth to finish a clubs closing weekend in ibiza.
But it seems that 99% of the ibiza closings crowd desagree with me.

Thanks for the honest feedback. Maybe less attendance at their so-called closing parties because they carry on properly during winter season?

Back