Whats the craic?

jaycranney

Well guys and girls,

Its been a while since I've been on here properly. With all the threads about the credit crunch, politics and the beautiful game (not too mention the fact that Ibiza is finished for 2008 :cry:) I was just wondering how every body was doing?

Any general craic or banter?

I'll start... work is going well, but to be honest I think it might be time to move on, so i'm going to start looking for a new job, you know... pastures new and all that.

Started swimming competitively again, so training hard... may be a bit too hard :rolleyes:, the new gf isn't too impressed.

So whats the craic people?

J

PS: Can you tell how bored I am today? ;)

Im off work for 3 weeks as of tomorrow evening. First time since school I've had that long to fart about without having to go to college/work. Looking forward to it 8)

ooooh where to start.....

Work - busy as fook - have had one lunch break this week!! BUT it keeps me out of trouble which is always good - off to London on Monday for work!

Home Life - lovely, nice and relaxing and happy thankyouverymuch!

Recreational - flying off to Cyprus in 5 weeks to visit the olds, and for some sunshine before the winter kicks in for good... On a health kick at the moment (for fear of making people cry when the bikini has to come out again - its been a while since Ibiza) things have gotten out of hand :lol::lol:

Work - very busy but that's a good thing. If you want any further info on the Rotherhithe Tunnel Tender I'm currently assessing because it's commercially sensitive. but if I could you need a strong coffee to keep awake:lol:

Home - interior designer mate did sketches for downstairs last night and is back for top floor/possible loft conversion tonight. Very very excited about finally sorting after owning the place for 7 years! Will be please to stop spunking cash on rent too!

Play - still injured so no footy still:cry:, so I getting fat! BUT I'm really enjoying eating like a pig! Every cloud and all that:lol:

Holidays to look forward - mates stag do to Berlin in January and possible Xmas skiing trip.

Good news? It's sunny!!! Just been out with the top down on the car in the October!8)

Work - very busy but that's a good thing. If you want any further info on the Rotherhithe Tunnel Tender I'm currently assessing because it's commercially sensitive. but if I could you need a strong coffee to keep awake:lol:

Home - interior designer mate did sketches for downstairs last night and is back for top floor/possible loft conversion tonight. Very very excited about finally sorting after owning the place for 7 years! Will be please to stop spunking cash on rent too!

Play - still injured so no footy still:cry:, so I getting fat! BUT I'm really enjoying eating like a pig! Every cloud and all that:lol:

Holidays to look forward - mates stag do to Berlin in January and possible Xmas skiing trip.

Good news? It's sunny!!! Just been out with the top down on the car in the October!8)

snap maybe (alternative is nottingham!! :eek: )

Hello everyone :lol:

Work - soooo busy at this currently freelance job, I am sick of the sight of bloody Nokia mobile phones :twisted::lol: Still it keeps me out of mischief :lol:

Home - we've got the doggies back after they'd been at my mum and dad's for 3 weeks so everything is hunky dory in the Sawyer household :D

Holidays - long weekend to Barcelona in November to see Sil and the Gollum :D long weekend in Brighton in November staying at a cottage with Tom and the doggies :D Then 2 1/2 weeks in Thailand, fly out on Boxing Day :D

Oh and I've done virtually all of my Christmas shopping :oops::oops::oops::lol:

Hi guys:

on the work front very busy, my event "Interbuild" is almost upon us so I will be off for my annual sebatacle to the NEC in a couple of weeks for 8days of solid graft and drinking. It's the longest I have been away from baby Naiya so Im not sure how I will be? looking forward to the lie ins though ;) If all goes well though there's a big chance of promotion when we get back :D

on a personal note, it was my mums 1st anniversary this week so have been doing a lot of thinking, reflecting etc. A sad time made even worse by the fecking flower company cocking up the order which meant they didnt arrive!!! :spank:

finally, it's my birthday on Monday so we are out on sat night for a few bevvies, might even go back to someones house?........thats about as rocknroll as it gets these days!! :oops:

Hello everyone :lol:

Work - soooo busy at this currently freelance job, I am sick of the sight of bloody Nokia mobile phones :twisted::lol: Still it keeps me out of mischief :lol:

Home - we've got the doggies back after they'd been at my mum and dad's for 3 weeks so everything is hunky dory in the Sawyer household :D

Holidays - long weekend to Barcelona in November to see Sil and the Gollum :D long weekend in Brighton in November staying at a cottage with Tom and the doggies :D Then 2 1/2 weeks in Thailand, fly out on Boxing Day :D

Oh and I've done virtually all of my Christmas shopping :oops::oops::oops::lol:

Might bump into you in Thailand...I'm going on the 12th Dec to 25th Jan.

Hey all, and a special "yo" to you, Jay

Work - same old same old.

Home - more of the same too... the missus is back in her photo classes now. Ordered myself a new car.

Travel - well, in London on business later this month.
Home to the US for Christmas
Still considering New Years - I had thought Brazil but might choose something more conservative (Puerto Rico & Hawaii are options under consideration) given the world's financial uncertainty and the insane cost of airline tickets from Florida to Rio.

Work - same old same old.

Home - more of the same too... the missus is back in her photo classes now. Ordered myself a new car.

Travel - well, in London on business later this month.
Home to the US for Christmas
Still considering New Years - I had thought Brazil but might choose something more conservative (Puerto Rico & Hawaii are options under consideration) given the world's financial uncertainty and the insane cost of airline tickets from Florida to Rio.

Time for a party??:lol:

Brazil!! Nearest i will get to Brazil is off the waxing kind! :eek::eek:

Right back at ya Morbyd...

Glad to hear eveything is goin well with every one... the only real hols I have is a stag do at Southport weekender. It's my first time going... has any one heard anything about? I've heard through the grapevine that its a blinder.

Have to head back over to edinburgh at the end of November also for my graduation so looking forward to catching up with the old class mates too.

J

Work - crap. I need a new job urgently.

Home - crap. I need my own place.

Play - at the gym tirelessly in the hope of securing my Ibiza 2009 body

Holidays - Booking up for Ibiza in January - all things being well financially

Good news! It was my birthday last weekend & I'm having a big party tomorrow for it :D

I'm sure some partying shall be had. I'll let you know!

Or perhaps some nuts? ;)
Go to a Chelsea match... we've got Brazilians galore!

Cool. Just let me know the dates and I will start my schmoozing and creeping with madwhitemidget at home to ensure I get a pass!!:lol:

Work - crap. I need a new job urgently.

Home - crap. I need my own place.

Play - at the gym tirelessly in the hope of securing my Ibiza 2009 body

Holidays - Booking up for Ibiza in January - all things being well financially

Good news! It was my birthday last weekend & I'm having a big party tomorrow for it :D

Happy birthday cheeky chicken!

Back