Whats the craic?

thanks guys....nice to know that even this time of "dangling daggers".....I can rely on a bunch of complete strangers to offer me birthday cheer!! :lol:

and yes I do appreciate that the fact that some of you are complete strangers because I never go out ;)

thanks guys....nice to know that even this time of "dangling daggers".....I can rely on a bunch of complete strangers to offer me birthday cheer!! :lol:

and yes I do appreciate that the fact that some of you are complete strangers because I never go out ;)

Happy birthday old sausage. Apologies for the delay.

Glad to hear eveything is goin well with every one... the only real hols I have is a stag do at Southport weekender. It's my first time going... has any one heard anything about? I've heard through the grapevine that its a blinder.

Southport Weekender is AMAZING :D Fantastic music, atmosphere, crowd - even the chalets are fun :lol:

Southport Weekender is AMAZING :D Fantastic music, atmosphere, crowd - even the chalets are fun :lol:

Happy days... I've read a load of reviews about it and it sound shat pank!

Tried to get in May, but November will have to do... looking forward to seeing Gilles Peterson and Dennis Ferrer.

Thanks, J

Cool. Just let me know the dates and I will start my schmoozing and creeping with madwhitemidget at home to ensure I get a pass!!:lol:
Took a look at the calendar earlier... Oct 22-26 looks good.
Strange that those dates coincide with home matches vs. Roma & Liverpool :twisted:

Took a look at the calendar earlier... Oct 22-26 looks good.
Strange that those dates coincide with home matches vs. Roma & Liverpool :twisted:

Laurent Garnier at The End on the 25th. Advance tickets sold out I believe. Think this where we are heading subject to madwhitemidget and also not having to queue up prior!

Hernan Cattaneo/Nick Warren/Seb Fontaine at MOS on 24th.

Plenty going on around that dates sir.

What a coincidence! ;)

Laurent Garnier at The End on the 25th. Advance tickets sold out I believe. Think this where we are heading subject to madwhitemidget and also not having to queue up prior!

What a coincidence! ;)

I shall probably see you at the End then fella!

Work: earlier this year I got a job offer I couldnt refuse, and since August working and living in Bogota, Colombia. Doing spanish classes in late afternoon, working for international department of a ngo in daytime. My (Belgian) language skills finally paying of

Home: been renting a place in one of the upscale barrios of Bogota, but currently looking to buy a place. Prices here are not cheap, but Ive been told its a good investment.

Hollidays: Well being here its a holliday on its own, really diverse country with its Andes, Pacifics and Caribean. If I can save up enough money I will be off to India in Januar tho.

Parties: here its mainly about salsa reggeaton etc but some decent clubs, with intresting line ups, chris fortier, luke chable and desyn massielo all playin here soon. Basically electronic music is just getting started here.

Barbie, you will again be staying at Coconuts at Leela Beach?

What a coincidence! ;)
Hmm... that's a tough one!

Love me some Cattaneo... one of my favorite DJs.
Like Garnier too, although I've seen him twice in the past few months. But the End is closing and all that...

Decisions decisions... (or both!)

Like Garnier too, although I've seen him twice in the past few months. But the End is closing and all that...

Well it is Erins birthday weekend mate and she would be upset if you didnt show your face at the end ;)

I hear you mate. No way I can get away with 2 nights on the bounce so as we have the sitters arranged for the Saturday we will stick with Garnier! Also for the fact with The End closing we are going to try and grab a few nights out there before it closes. :(

Hmm.... doesn't look I've got much choice then, does it Robbie? I'll have to do both :lol:

Just found out I'll be missing Loco Dice on Friday and Matinee Moscow on Saturday :( Why can't they schedule this stuff on dates I'm not traveling? :lol:

Yes, you can get me that beer you never got me at SW4!:lol:

Have you got tickets sorted for this? You have a pre-match slurp nearby?? ;)

Can I know? Tell you what if you buy me the Beer you never got me at SW4 ill get you one back ;)

Missed the boat on tickets mate, we are gonna have a beer in AKA and get in that way.

Hmm.... doesn't look I've got much choice then, does it Robbie? I'll have to do both :lol:

Just found out I'll be missing Loco Dice on Friday and Matinee Moscow on Saturday :( Why can't they schedule this stuff on dates I'm not traveling? :lol:

Why not mate your on your holidays after all!!!

See I cant stand Loco Dice and when Matinee came to London I have heard it was an Eye opening experience and nothing like the Ibiza party.... But you might like that kinda thing on the side ;)

Why not mate your on your holidays after all!!!

See I cant stand Loco Dice and when Matinee came to London I have heard it was an Eye opening experience and nothing like the Ibiza party.... But you might like that kinda thing on the side ;)
I went to Matinee Moscow at the beginning of the summer and it was a blast. Very gay, of course (I had to turn 3 guys away... everybody needs a little affirmation, no matter what gender the person giving it :lol:)

Not really a holiday, mate, although I'll try to make sure all work-related issues are cleared up by Friday night ;)

I went to Matinee Moscow at the beginning of the summer and it was a blast. Very gay, of course (I had to turn 3 guys away... everybody needs a little affirmation, no matter what gender the person giving it :lol:)

Not really a holiday, mate, although I'll try to make sure all work-related issues are cleared up by Friday night ;)

Dont get me wrong I have nothing against a gay do, I like the attention myself ;) But from what I have heard the one in London was a bit much, there was a lot of groping going and not all of it was through clothes!

Can I know? Tell you what if you buy me the Beer you never got me at SW4 ill get you one back ;)

Missed the boat on tickets mate, we are gonna have a beer in AKA and get in that way.

Ok amigo. Deal. What time you getting into AKA at? What's the scores on the doors?

Back