Whats the craic?

Dont ask me stupid questions like that. My Social Secretary deals with things like this I just turn up ;)

I'll find out and let you know!

Cool. I just don't want to be queuing up like a helmet. I'm 35 years old and can't be queuing at my age! ;) If I can swing in via AKA then that'll be easier and make more sense too!

Always been like that!!! Even when i drunk in there :lol:

Napier closed down. Albert?? Not sure where that is or was!

The Tap used to be a nice little pub, I have spent a few drunken nights in there but thats going back 10 odd years. Never saw anything going on there tho.

Well im not gonna cry over the Napier it was always a hole. The Albert is, or was, up warley Hill near the roundabout to get into the new housing estate on the old mental hospital.

Cool. I just don't want to be queuing up like a helmet. I'm 35 years old and can't be queuing at my age! ;) If I can swing in via AKA then that'll be easier and make more sense too!

ha Ha I make you right mate, im not one for queueing either. Ill give you a PM when i know more details.

Work - finally working in the City, got up here about a year ago, work for a recruitment company as the main receptionist/team secretary to 1 of the 7 board directors - its laid back and easy but not really a challenge. And I certainly dont earn enough for my age.

Play - still having lots of fun with pals and boyfriend etc but mainly these days we like a nice meal to "catch up" as opposed to going out all hours drinking till we cant see ;)
I really am growing up:lol:

Holidays - weekend to Dublin for my bday in Nov :lol:, was meant to be going Venice also but decided we couldnt afford it :cry: but a trip to the US is def in line for next May/June time once we decide where to go :lol:

Back