What's Piscis park like ?

We regularly had randoms knocking on our door asking if they could jump off our balcony in to the pool. People also didnt use beds for sleeping in, they much preferred the corridors or staircase!

Worst two weeks ive spent in Ibiza, if i was anywhere else i would have probably got a flight home!!

Heard wild stories stayed at Marco Polo 2 which was decent there's a video on YouTube of a guy jumping off the roof of pikey palace just go on youtube and type in "piscis park roof jump"

Heard wild stories stayed at Marco Polo 2 which was decent there's a video on YouTube of a guy jumping off the roof of pikey palace just go on youtube and type in "piscis park roof jump"

Didn't someone paralyze them self after jumping off that roof?

Marco Polo is a nice hotel very good rooms and very nice pool area with the od DJ turning up some days.
I would look to stay there next year and you can just walk in and out without anyone stopping you which is handy if you have met a bit of kit!

Didn't someone paralyze them self after jumping off that roof?

Marco Polo is a nice hotel very good rooms and very nice pool area with the od DJ turning up some days.
I would look to stay there next year and you can just walk in and out without anyone stopping you which is handy if you have met a bit of kit!
Not sure but been told some crazy stories of piscis park

Yeah Marco Polo is good it's got abit noise but apart from that decent the bar closes early though but would still recommend it to anyone

Aye someone was paralyzed at the beginning of July. Jumping from 1st floor balcony to the pool.

Another vote for Marco Polo over here. Mind drinking a bottle of jäger with the barman there one year, poor guy could hardly stand when he left the bar lol.

Hows this place nowadays? Me and a mate are booked up all inclusive for a week.

My second time to Ibiza, but my pals first visit. What you reckon for day times by the pool, maybe a chilled night or 2 in the West End. Gunna be heading to Elrow, Resistance and Afterlife. Maybe Apollonia on the Sunday and Dance or Die/Terminal 4 on the Wednesday.

Thoughts?

Its rep has improved a lot since the refurb. I think they've largely ousted that anti-social element that dogged it in the past.

I heard its been bettered abit mind, but still choose it thinking it would be pretty good place to meet a few people and have a bit of crack with by the pool etc. Maybe europeons/internationals there? or just alot of british?

Great place to get chatting in the bar when i was there a few years ago, probably the busiest hotel bar I've seen. It did the job for what we wanted but security didn't allow you to bring anyone back to your room, as everyone had a coloured wrist band so it was easy for them to work out who wasn't a guest. Great location, i'm only a few doors up towards the west end this year

They have started a refurb and increased prices it seems... The price increase is for other reasons other than because it is worth it

In comparison to other hotels in the area of similar price for example Azuline Pacific or Marco Polo....It isn't as good.

Security are really hot on people entering but if you are in your room with music pumping they don't care. The rooms by the main road as well so forget trying to sleep - in fact forget sleep what so ever in this hotel.

I have been in the hotel during the day but not stayed there over night and never would.

Hows this place nowadays? Me and a mate are booked up all inclusive for a week.

My second time to Ibiza, but my pals first visit. What you reckon for day times by the pool, maybe a chilled night or 2 in the West End. Gunna be heading to Elrow, Resistance and Afterlife. Maybe Apollonia on the Sunday and Dance or Die/Terminal 4 on the Wednesday.

Thoughts?
I stayed there 2 or 3 years ago and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting although the food was pure shite.
Plus points are that it's in a good location you don't have to walk 30mins around the bay.
This was at end of June, might be more hectic in July and Aug.

vague memories... a guest snuck me in there a long time ago.

She brought me (and my friend from the US) back to her room back in '03 to join the balcony club, in broad daylight. Fortunately (for us all) she had a moment of sanity before anything could happen. Another story for another time....

Last edited:
Back