What's Piscis park like ?

We've gone for just the room. Drinks are apparently a lot cheaper in the supermarkets. A friend went last year you could pick up a Spanish litre of vodka for less than ten euros. We won't be eating in the hotel either

Price difference wasn't much extra for AI so it made sense for a daytime just for drinks if we're not out and about. Looks like it'll be 'lively' all the time which is good during the day, not so much in the early hours.

Price difference wasn't much extra for AI so it made sense for a daytime just for drinks if we're not out and about. Looks like it'll be 'lively' all the time which is good during the day, not so much in the early hours.
Ahh right ours was almost double when we booked. Ear plugs ;) I'll still be out early hours most probably

It is what it is I suppose. I'm sure you'll have a blast either way! The hotel is just somewhere to put your head down after all. Enjoy your first trip to Ibiza - I recall mine like it was yesterday and it is hands down the best holiday I have ever had. :)

It is what it is I suppose. I'm sure you'll have a blast either way! The hotel is just somewhere to put your head down after all. Enjoy your first trip to Ibiza - I recall mine like it was yesterday and it is hands down the best holiday I have ever had. :)
Yeah that's what I was thinking TBH. Thanks I'm sure I will

why avoid west end? House techno tech house dnb all sorts really

Because it is a newbie mistake ;) - All that "Mate I can offer you a fish bowl and 5 shots for 10 euro" and appearing in some bar you would find in your home town with Pitbull playing. Isn't a good night out

Where as being in Amnesia with your arm around your mate being pulverised by tech house and an Ice cannon taking the breath out of your body is a good night out

Ohh no I wouldn't spend all night on the strip. I'll be going to an event every night fingers crossed. Music on elrow etc Gutted I'm missing prydz by a week

Last year we was staying over the road opposite the hotel and we was quite high up you could see it kicking off by the pool area through celtic and rangers fans singing songs to one another.

The west end serves a purpose, cheap piss if your on a budget and your bog standard bars & clubs playing commercial music for the not so in the know holidaymakers and the odd chance to get your fingers all fishy :lol: Hush is okay starts at 2am I think. I wouldnt personally go back to that side again but you've got to start somewhere

Last edited:
Back