What's Piscis park like ?

I've not stayed there so cannot comment from personaL experiance , people I know that have say it's awful, trip adviser quotes 2.5 stars. When I was on the Isle a few years ago for the Openings a Scottish lad decided to launch himself Off the 5th floor balcony......it didn't end well.

You HAVE to go to the West End, there are actually a couple of decent places there and it's an experiance.

Have a great time

As much as i detest the West End, it still doesn't stop me sinkin a few cheeky rascals on the way through

I stayed at Piscis Last year. Very lively l and easy to get chatting to others, great location. Absolutely nobody knocks on doors, only massive thumps and that's not a joke :lol:. Look out for all the people in the reception/foyer dying with a hangover each day, made me laugh every time I walked through! I heard lots of stories of people being robbed, but witnessed nothing myself, even left my phone out on charge when the cleaners were in and it was fine. The bouncer on the door can be very fussy with letting you in with women if they don't have the hotel wristband, depends who it is. The main thing is you will enjoy it unless you're boring and don't want to meet others.

I stayed there last month for the first time, there was 18 of us, I had the same concerns as you but I thought it was fine, great being so close to Centre as opposed to way out in the bay. Just be sensible hide your things in the room etc but you should do that in any hotel.
Yous will be able to party and and there will be plenty of other rooms partying hopefully you get lucky and are beside good people or girls!
You done right going for room only, the food is bogging and there's only so much cheap vodka Limon you can drink.

Edit: I would stay there again if it was dirt cheap (which it is).
I went at end of June, so obviously just and Aug might be more hectic.

Also... I think someone was paralyzed there a few weeks ago lol, and it's not the first time someone has died there jumping into the pool from balconies

I stayed there last month for the first time, there was 18 of us, I had the same concerns as you but I thought it was fine, great being so close to Centre as opposed to way out in the bay. Just be sensible hide your things in the room etc but you should do that in any hotel.
Yous will be able to party and and there will be plenty of other rooms partying hopefully you get lucky and are beside good people or girls!
You done right going for room only, the food is bogging and there's only so much cheap vodka Limon you can drink.

Edit: I would stay there again if it was dirt cheap (which it is).
I went at end of June, so obviously just and Aug might be more hectic.

Also... I think someone was paralyzed there a few weeks ago lol, and it's not the first time someone has died there jumping into the pool from balconies
Thanks for the reply. Yeah phone passpport and money in the safe! I'd be happy sleeping in chicken shed just want to be there now

its a shit hole, stayed there years ago. No air con, only had one power socket and that was in the bathroom. walls are paper thin!

Id advise on spending a little more money and stay somewhere else!!

To be honest reading and hearing about people's experiences in prison, a bit of time in a D Cat sounds nicer than a stay at Piscis, but then you are in Ibiza and if you're just treating is as a place to crash and don't plan to spend much time there, I'm sure it'll do.

When it comes to questionable and bizarre hotel choices I can understand the really budget places. It's the opposite end of the scale that confuses me. Some rooms in a certain well known luxury hotel that cost more than renting a luxury villa and a car for the week.

The staggering thing about Pikey Park is how much they believe they can charge for their war zone property.. and amazingly people are happy to pay it.

There are cheaper places to stay in San An that are infinitely nicer. I don't buy this "budget option just a place to rest your head" argument. You won't get much sleep, trust me.

If you're going on a lads stag do, and want to incorporate this abortion of a hotel into your deluded sense of machoism and anarchy then I can perhaps, perhaps understand. Otherwise, avoid (like the plague. Which you are in danger of contracting if you eat the food here)

Yes, 3 day stag no problem, 1 week stay look elsewhere unless it works out much much cheaper.

The staggering thing about Pikey Park is how much they believe they can charge for their war zone property.. and amazingly people are happy to pay it.

There are cheaper places to stay in San An that are infinitely nicer. I don't buy this "budget option just a place to rest your head" argument. You won't get much sleep, trust me.
Well they should be back home by now so either: (A) they had a great time and somehow survived or (B) they're outside Wips begging for money to get home and suffering from PTSD

I stayed at Piscis Last year. Very lively l and easy to get chatting to others, great location. Absolutely nobody knocks on doors, only massive thumps and that's not a joke :lol:. Look out for all the people in the reception/foyer dying with a hangover each day, made me laugh every time I walked through! I heard lots of stories of people being robbed, but witnessed nothing myself, even left my phone out on charge when the cleaners were in and it was fine. The bouncer on the door can be very fussy with letting you in with women if they don't have the hotel wristband, depends who it is. The main thing is you will enjoy it unless you're boring and don't want to meet others.

Is it really boring to not want to wake up in the middle of the night with a looky looky man in your room offering you ket?

I guess the best thing about the place is that it keeps a lot of dickheads in one confined area.

i stayed once didn't have any problems.. its decent for somewhere to put your head down for a few hours!

why avoid west end? House techno tech house dnb all sorts really
I went 20 years ago with 7 other lads and stayed in San An, got sucked into the west end and never left San An. Fast forward 20 years am staying in San An again shortly, lets hope neither me or you make the same mistake I did 20 years ago.

i stayed once didn't have any problems.. its decent for somewhere to put your head down for a few hours!

Yes, but you can put your head down somewhere nicer for cheaper within a 2min walk... So why would you subject yourself to this nightmare (unless there was an air of bravado about the decision?!?!?)

I stayed for my first trip in 2009. It's ok. Nothing special. Furniture is about 40 years old, rooms are beyond basic. The club underneath was open at that point so no sleep on weekends.
Pool area can get quite boisterous.

I don't think its change that much over the years.

Yes, but you can put your head down somewhere nicer for cheaper within a 2min walk... So why would you subject yourself to this nightmare (unless there was an air of bravado about the decision?!?!?)

i didn't book it my mate did! well i can blame him cos he's doesn't post on here!

Back