What's Good About Today?

Totally farked my back at the weekend :(

Missed flight this morning so sat waiting to go to the chiropractor....

You and Phil both....... trapped nerve in Cocyx....

mind you - not surprised about your back, carrying your bruiser of a baby son around - he's a magnificent size....:eek:

I wasnt in work until 12 thanks to the doctors so nice lay in for me, cant beat that on a Monday 8)

Got to be in work for 8 tomorrow though to make the time up......................:eek:

The sun is shining :)
I've just been for a great run and am getting fitter by the day now :)
A friend is coming over to play pool in the local in a little while :)
Then we're going to play in another friends swimming pool when he's finished work :)
Fearne Coton was in for Jo Whiley this morning and sounding fiiiiinee :)

Happy dayyyzzzzzzz :D

We went out on the mountain bikes today...
Here are a few snaps.

a584880850_1117981_2998.jpg
a584880850_1117978_1739.jpg
a584880850_1117979_2192.jpg
a584880850_1117980_2591.jpg
a584880850_1117982_3422.jpg

I concur with the general air of fabulousness of Tuesday, though perhaps for different and unspecified reasons to the rest of you ;)

Not only is Tuesday STILL amazing ;)8):D, I just took a call from a chap telling me I've won tickets to the Southport Weekender...Always wanted to go tho the tickets sell out quickly and I just never get my ar5e n gear in time...

The line up is immense, like a who's who of soulful/deep DJ's AND RAHAAN!!!! is playing and I'm going for NOTHING!

Woo!:D:D:D:D

Its Wednesday, and I am feeling pretty chirpy, for no other reason that its the middle of the week and I am feeling a bit minxy about Fri night and going to hear Jody Wisternoff's set.... bring it on.....8)8)8)

Today is good because it's Friday and i go to work, arrive @ 9.20 only to discover there's been a power cut so we went for a power breakfast to the overpriced cafe next door while they try and fix it, return an hour later and €12 lighter:eek: but are then told we can go home (getting paid of course:D) as it's not looking good for today, so i call my mate Jo who's the assistant manager of the ******* Bank here and go around and meet with her in her office with bank statements and the likes, she is going to see to it i get a new account with loans,credit card,etc with the minimum of fuss seen as she has influence, that's my girl;) so now im at home chilling and i think i might just go to the gym then do whatever, might see if my beautiful friend Jo wants to go to see K-Klass this evening on me of course with Champagne;);)

Me, mate Rob and the lovely Jo, in a Hotel, 7am London NYE 2007/08:);)

n666216531_561216_6626.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to do a "Westside" with a fag in hand, impressive. Didn't realise you were getting on so much Johnny, you shouldn't be squabbling on Internet forums at your age, bad for your blood pressure...

Back