What's Good About Today?

Moscow looks amazing... when's the best time to go Morbyd? (I know Ive asked this before!!)
Summer! :lol:

Spring can be quite nice as well.... I'd avoid winter unless you don't mind the cold (and general grimness and grime!), although this winter looks to be as mild as last year.

Not a lot to be honest :oops:

I was late for work because the country seems to come to a halt with a bit of rain & im frustrated because im bored at work with nothing to do :confused:

Only positive good thing to get me through the next week & half is that im leaving next Friday & moving to Gloucester.

Speaking of being positive, anyone ready 'The Secret' ? :D

Morning all!

I'm properly bright-eyed and bushy tailed today, and after a very quiet weekend, I'm really looking forward to feeling fit as a fiddle at football training tonight.

What's good in your world:?:

staff issues are soon to be resolved 8)

I'm not feeling too well at all actually, ive got a ringing noise in my ear and a toothache comes and goes,and ive a sore throat,ill have to go the doctor this week..:(

Today has brought two things: confirmation (yet again) that I work for mutants and news that my gas bill's about to go up 13 per cent.

Im actually going to kill someone by the end of today if I have to answer one more frigging phone call when its not just MY job :spank: :spank: :spank:

Back