What's Good About Today?

Buckley

Morning all!

I'm properly bright-eyed and bushy tailed today, and after a very quiet weekend, I'm really looking forward to feeling fit as a fiddle at football training tonight.

What's good in your world:?:

what's good?

it is exactly 4 months to the day till i (we) emigrate. the wheels are firmly in motion and there is no turning back.

vamoooossssssssssssss! 8)

I have been bright eyed and bushy tailed and full of optimism and smiles since I came back to work last Monday - a full week at work, didnt have to bitch slap or have words with anyone, no one pissed me off - and this week - still feeling on top of the world - I really dont know what's wrong with me - not usually this chipper in Jan.

Still cant complain - its really lovely being totally happy....8)8)

Morning!

Looking forward to today! Annual Company meeting tonight where i'm going to reveal extra holidays, annual bonuses and free foreign holidays to the staff. None of which they are expecting.

Morning!

Looking forward to today! Annual Company meeting tonight where i'm going to reveal extra holidays, annual bonuses and free foreign holidays to the staff. None of which they are expecting.

I wish you was one of the bosses here :lol:

Naiya slept for 5 hours soild last night so I managed to sneak in a quick gym session this morning prior to work...........the dark rings are shrinking;)

our builders have nearly finished in my flat after an excruciating 4 months. We move back home on saturday.

Plus i booked am 1935 vintage taxi this am to take my bride to be to our wedding and have a fitting at my tailor this pm for my bespoke velvet jacket for same

And the cat is sitting on my lap being very very cute.

It is 12 months since i was a smoker

Leeds went 3rd last night.

I haven't received a single brown envelope (bill) this am.

My car started despite 18 inches of rain falling in the past hour.

Life is great :)

What's good about today?

Enjoying a new job with travel all over Western Europe:
France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Ireland...

Mrs Jam due to pop put Mini Jam II in 4-5 weeks

Mini Jam I being a little angel today while I'm working at home....

Hmm....

Not a great start to the day... Overslept this morning and then forgot my building pass/computer key at home and had to return to get it.

But at least it's sunny and beautiful outside!

Hmm....

Not a great start to the day... Overslept this morning and then forgot my building pass/computer key at home and had to return to get it.

But at least it's sunny and beautiful outside!

Request for Moscow photos....

Plus i booked am 1935 vintage taxi this am to take my bride to be to our wedding and have a fitting at my tailor this pm for my bespoke velvet jacket for same

I don't remember anyone in Star Wars wearing a velvet jacket?

I concur with the general air of fabulousness of Tuesday, though perhaps for different and unspecified reasons to the rest of you ;)

I like this thread. keep the positivity going folks

(c'mon becks, there must be something to smile about)

dan, remember in the bar where luke finds han solo, one of the aliens was definately wearing one. oh and please spill da beans on your reasons for happiness

.... oh and just booked my flights to Barcelona..... :)

Easyjet have got a deal on 25% off flights up to midnight today.

Booked 4 days in the city and it still came to £214 - which I think is pretty high for having 25% off like.... :evil::evil:

Back