What you lot from??

NITEFLY said:
I absolutely LOVE a Brummy accent...............soooooo sexy ;)

u have to be kidding me they have the worst accent ever,top people tho.[/quote]

No the Brummy accent is sooooo sexy.........especially on Stan Collymore :D

Barbie said:
Mark Sun said:
jigsaw said:
Mark Sun said:
Born in Singapore, Raised in Sydney, Live in East London (innit)

I'm dying to hear your accent!

Actually I've only been in the UK for 2 years, so I still have my broad aussie accent 8) However my aussie mates back home think I sound a bit english ...so maybe I'm losing it a bit...(scary thought)

Yay another person living in this godforsaken place they call Fancy London Town :D

Yep, god love it :) Sounds like you're into the smae kind of tunes too - we've probably crossed paths a few times already!

Mark Sun said:
Yep, god love it :) Sounds like you're into the smae kind of tunes too - we've probably crossed paths a few times already!

Where do you normally go out in London Town mate :D

Barbie said:
Mark Sun said:

Erm... Dusted nights at Pacha... Defected nights at MoS... City Loud/Metrogroove @ Turnmills.. Dogstar, Living.. Fluid.. all over really! You?

Mark Sun said:
swiss taff said:
DrewUK said:
Sheffield, home of BED!

South Wales originally, home of Sheep :lol:
Now Zurich, home of Cuckoo clocks ;)

Might be coming down for the Love Parade in Zurich in August - have you been mate?

Of course I have matey ;) since 2000 and every year after.
Absoultely off this planet that weekend is, very well organised, lots of big events around the city catering for all styles of music. It is best know as one of the biggest Techno events in the World after Berlin.
Take a look
http://www.streetparade.ch/

Mark Sun said:
Barbie said:
Mark Sun said:

Erm... Dusted nights at Pacha... Defected nights at MoS... City Loud/Metrogroove @ Turnmills.. Dogstar, Living.. Fluid.. all over really! You?

Yeah all of the above, go to Ministry a lot, but also like Pacha, Turnmills, The End, The Cross, wherever really.

Were you @ Ministry last Sat for Defected - Sandy Rivera was on top form :D

Barbie said:
Yeah all of the above, go to Ministry a lot, but also like Pacha, Turnmills, The End, The Cross, wherever really.

Missed that night, was djing in clerkenwell.. Defected nights at MoS are loads of fun though! Are you around for the long weekend? Going to be very large - my funky house night (it would be rude not to), then on to msartie partie@Turnmills, then madame jo jos (first time) and over to Maidstone for Mongo Bongo @ river bar with Nic Fancuilli. Phew!

Mark Sun said:
Barbie said:

Missed that night, was djing in clerkenwell.. Defected nights at MoS are loads of fun though! Are you around for the long weekend? Going to be very large - my funky house night (it would be rude not to), then on to msartie partie@Turnmills, then madame jo jos (first time) and over to Maidstone for Mongo Bongo @ river bar with Nic Fancuilli. Phew!

Is that the next Bank Holiday?? I'm doing Homelands that wkend.

You will love Madame JoJos, if we get back from Homelands in time might even pop in for a bit :eek:

Let me know next time you're down at Ministry to say hello :D

Back