What you lot from??

well....born in Denmark by russhian/Polish mum and Swedish dad, raised in the UK (LOVE IT!) - went back to Denmark and I´m a real capital-girl...Copenhagen´s where it´s at. but the nitelife here SUCKS!!!!!

FROM ATLANTA........:) tiesto in 2 weeks

have a great weekend

jigsaw said:
Mark Sun said:
Born in Singapore, Raised in Sydney, Live in East London (innit)

I'm dying to hear your accent!

Actually I've only been in the UK for 2 years, so I still have my broad aussie accent 8) However my aussie mates back home think I sound a bit english ...so maybe I'm losing it a bit...(scary thought)

Born in Portugal, living in Brussels - Belgium... Maybe moving to Torino (Italy) next year...

Originally from Edinburgh, the land where it always rains and is fuggin' cold.

Makes me pine for Ibiza even more :cry:

Mark Sun said:
jigsaw said:
Mark Sun said:
Born in Singapore, Raised in Sydney, Live in East London (innit)

I'm dying to hear your accent!

Actually I've only been in the UK for 2 years, so I still have my broad aussie accent 8) However my aussie mates back home think I sound a bit english ...so maybe I'm losing it a bit...(scary thought)

Yay another person living in this godforsaken place they call Fancy London Town :D

Robo said:
so you've decided to grace with your prescence tonight hehehe!!

Lol, I've been wined and dined at a fantasic Spanish restaurant in Ealing tonight, gorgeous tapas and seafood paella, me and Tom were closing our eyes and pretending we were in Ibiza Town by the harbour :p

Robo said:
ahhh ain't that nice!

what do you think of carl cox playing for cream this summer?

To be honest with you my little son I'm not a big fan of Carl Cox (I've got a little dog called Carl Cox but in terms of DJing he bores me) :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Back