What you lot from??

Robo said:
ahh well nevermind!
what about tom?

Tom is the ultimate trance kid, it's a goddamn shame we're not in Ibiza same time or you 2 would be raving together 8)

He's not a massive Carl Cox fan either but we pretend for the dogs 8)

I'm from Birmingham UK, born and bred here but none of the accent that so many seem to hate!

Isnt it great that there is such a diverse mix of people on here?

andivokes said:
I'm from Birmingham UK, born and bred here but none of the accent that so many seem to hate!

I like brum.. Denial in the mailbox "waters the mouth"

andivokes said:

I absolutely LOVE a Brummy accent...............soooooo sexy ;)

jigsaw said:
how close were you to 9/11?

I was on the Upper West Side during 9/11 -- which is approximately 15-20 minutes away by car. I stayed at a friends apartment and watched everything unfold on the T.V. Then I went home and stayed home for 3 days reading the newspaper, watching T.V, and just feeling extremely upset about the tragedy :cry: The city was in a state of shock, it was the only time I remember riding the subway during rush hour and it was quiet, absolutely quiet. Today I still remember what I read on a Firehouse memorial: "There was a time when the world asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things."

premile said:
jigsaw said:
how close were you to 9/11?

I was on the Upper West Side during 9/11 -- which is approximately 15-20 minutes away by car. I stayed at a friends apartment and watched everything unfold on the T.V. Then I went home and stayed home for 3 days reading the newspaper, watching T.V, and just feeling extremely upset about the tragedy :cry: The city was in a state of shock, it was the only time I remember riding the subway during rush hour and it was quiet, absolutely quiet. Today I still remember what I read on a Firehouse memorial: "There was a time when the world asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things."

respect..

i was in Ibiza during sept 11th it was the second day into my holiday
it almost ruined the holiday but we wern't going to let it and had a good time.
We met lots of americans at the same time who were all a bit sad about it

Barbie said:
I absolutely LOVE a Brummy accent...............soooooo sexy ;)

You DO?? Ah well, each to their own. Theres something about the welsh accent that does it for me!

unfortunatley im from chelmsford in essex which apparently got recently got voted worst county in england im not surprised

I absolutely LOVE a Brummy accent...............soooooo sexy ;)[/quote]

u have to be kidding me they have the worst accent ever,top people tho.

Back