what tune is going to be kaned in ibiza this year

K

ksixty9

i think it's going to be the tune from the lynx advert the oen with the funny guy dancing.

what about the rest of you? which tune is going to get kaned the most

like mojo or groove jet got a couple of sessans ago ;)

9--days to go

ksixty9 said:
i think it's going to be the tune from the lynx advert the oen with the funny guy dancing.

I disagree..the only places that'll be playing this are the naff bars in San Antonio that play 'Ministry guide to Ibiza' cds.
That tune has been caned in the UK already so it's old news.
Mojo, Stardust, Bob Marley remixes and the like were born on white labels and did the rounds in the clubs in Ibiza way before hitting the shelves in HMV.

I'd put my money on Junior Jack's - E Samba although I'm pretty sick of this already(!)

Benny Bonassi - Satisfaction WILL be the most caned tune this year.
It will be played everywhere i can guarentee it.
Junior jack will be big as well

I was in Pacha last Tuesday and Friday and also Space on Sunday. Each time when E Samba was dropped the crowd went nuts. Seemed to stand out, Kid Creme went down a storm too. Didn't hear P. Diddy anywhere.

Later
Soulman

Im not a fan of that "Satisfaction" Tune

My tunes?

HCCR - I Go Back
Benny Blanco - ShellToe
Kid Creme (as always ;) - You will miss me
E-Samba

Well ya know loads of choons are gonna be held back untill mid season Ibiza but here's my thoughts......

Tim Deluxe - Less Talk more action (it's Mr Deluxe bound to get canned)

Paul Johnson - The Push (massive head f***, feet dance...wickid)

Oh and i read that Thunderpuss and Barnes was sounding hot on the terrace @ Space

Who knows.... as long as they abuse my head with some serious beats i'll be happy

Ibiza 2003 new year same island

I just hope it's not P. Diddy's 'Let's Get Ill'.

I can't believe people are calling him the saviour of dance music. :x

And the even sadder thing is that the djs I love like Felix and Dj Hell are raving about him too and queueing up to work with him!

I suppose he pays well, though it's hardly credible, is it?

saviour of dance music - no!

but the tune is cracking and i expect it to be played loads over the summer

Steve Lawler likes it so prob the terrace @ Space will be jumpin to it

I actually love the song, and even tho P Diddy is an absolute nob I think it is good that dance music can cross boundaries, why should Nob Diddy just stick to hip-hop and the like. I for one cannot wait to hear it on the terrace :D

I do agree it’s a good song, and it will probably get played loads on the terrace. I just cant stand the guy, he’s such a tosser. I saw him that night he turned up at Cream in 2001 and he was acting like a complete d i c k head.

K said:
I do agree it’s a good song, and it will probably get played loads on the terrace. I just cant stand the guy, he’s such a tosser. I saw him that night he turned up at Cream in 2001 and he was acting like a complete d i c k head.

Oh yeah complete and utter nob :rolleyes: I just try and forget that he's behind the record when I hear it :p Did you see him on Dancestar Awards, trying to throw a few house moves instead of his usual bumping and grinding :eek: I swear he'd double dropped before he came on stage :p

anyone see the MTV Movie awards?

tATu were on singing that last song they released with loads on girls wearing schoolgirl outfits and dancing about

near the end of the song - the girls removed their skirts and blouses (they had clothes underneath)

P Diddys table was near the stage - the camera focused on him holding about a dozen items of the girls clothing, jumping about and screaming for more to be thrown at him!!!!!!

macdonsj said:
P Diddys table was near the stage - the camera focused on him holding about a dozen items of the girls clothing, jumping about and screaming for more to be thrown at him!!!!!!

Says it all really, complete and utter prick :rolleyes: :confused:

Back