what tune is going to be kaned in ibiza this year

Erm i'm sure the junior jack remix of make luv is infact the original mix? Unless he's done two mixes. Thats long gone anyway, it did the rounds 2 wmc's ago. I think "little less talk/ more action" will probably get a bit of playtime but i think its far too charty and sounds too much like just wont do. Its a shame because tim has pulled off some cracking remixes over the past year. Tomcraft - lonliness has long gone so i guess dave pearce will be playing that one. Linus loves the terrace is pretty good though it might have been released to early to become a summer anthem. Same with 'easy', hopefully the shake shake mix will get played because thats the danglies. Hopefully this lot will get you through the first half of the summer:

Maurice & Noble - Hoochie Coochie Man
T&F Vs Moltosugo-Are U Doin It With Me
Kid Creme - Down and Under [Original Vocal Mix]
Junior jack - e samba (original & full intention club mixes)
Foremost poets - open season
Erick Morillo, Harry Romero, Josè Nunez feat. Eve - Dancin' (2003 Remixes)
inner city - big fun (2003 remixes)
St Germain - Prelusion

Depends where you're going though, i expect the alleged marco v bootleg mix of clocks will be tearing up the trance/techno floors.

Steven R said:
What about Kaskade - Its you, Its me, real summery tune.

It's a little bit too old to be the bomb of the summer, I guess..
It's been around since the beginning of 2002...
but that doesn't mean it's a v. nice tune!

emo said:
Steven R said:
What about Kaskade - Its you, Its me, real summery tune.

It's a little bit too old to be the bomb of the summer, I guess..
It's been around since the beginning of 2002...
but that doesn't mean it's a v. nice tune!

True that it prob wont be a huge hit but it only got an official release a few months ago. Im hoping to hear it a few times though.

Certainly is :D T&f vs moltosugo are on a roll, some great remixes by them are about at the moment. The problem with are you doing it with me is trying to mix with it. It takes ages to build up to a beat and i havent been able to mix it that well. :(

mrs. d. said:
Mark Sun said:
SHould be hearing:

Linus Loves: "The Terrace"

at Bora Bora methinks 8)

I really like this one too -- doesn't it sound like it's got a sample from this Stevie Nicks / Fleetwood Mac song "Stand Back" -- definitely sped up a bit, but not much -- listen to the bass line & let me know if anyone thinks so???

You're definitly right. That they've used the sample is clear, but what is odd :!: , is that a simillar song was released in 2002 under the name: "pure polly-esther - stand back", which was a small hit here in Belgium.

The 2002 song is imo way better. The linus loves version is kinda lame :rolleyes: .

that mantronix tune is gonna be everywhere in its different forms.
There is a lot of good quality house about and i'm really looking forward to being out there and out of it! roll on september!

oh and bring on the latin house.....!!!!!!!

Hydra - affinity Jan johnston is also good! havent been able to find a PVD version with her vocals on it (the latest PVD single)

I'm not a fan of pvds new one, i had it a fair few months back and i didnt think it was anything special. No way is it the angel of 2003, whoever said that can eat my "rear passage"! Hmm the original mantronix tune (dub) was ok but the vocals just make it sound so charty. :(

Back