what tune is going to be kaned in ibiza this year

DOWNLOAD

does anybody know, where i could download those songs already in the internet???
kazaa doesn't have any of them...

macdonsj said:
anyone see the MTV Movie awards?

tATu were on singing that last song they released with loads on girls wearing schoolgirl outfits and dancing about

near the end of the song - the girls removed their skirts and blouses (they had clothes underneath)

P Diddys table was near the stage - the camera focused on him holding about a dozen items of the girls clothing, jumping about and screaming for more to be thrown at him!!!!!!

Yeah I saw that, what a complete and utter slime ball. :x

something tells me that "Tomcraft - Loneliness" will be a very overplayed tune this year.

Re: DOWNLOAD

stevie_muc said:
does anybody know, where i could download those songs already in the internet???
kazaa doesn't have any of them...

your local record store might have them.....

or I guess you can try slsk.org... they'll have all these songs...
for downlod.

craigyt2k1 said:
something tells me that "Tomcraft - Loneliness" will be a very overplayed tune this year.

hope not, its a bit cheese!

....I reckon Groove Armada's Easy and Lee Cabrera's - Shake it. Hopefully Louie Vega ft Julie McKnight - Diamond Life will chew it up over there this summer too.

I loved Junior Jacks mix of Room 5's - Maake Luv It's quality...anyone who is unconvinced should check out track 5 on El Divino 2002 CD 1.

A few more...

Delerium - After All (satoshi's mix)
Kosheen - All in My head (planet funk mix)
Kate Bush vs infusion - running up that hill
lee cabrera - special

Tuneage

What about 4 tune 500 dancin in the dark good for the bars!! ;)

Not Room 5 - Make Luv, thats for certain!!

It all depends on what clubs/nights you go to. I don't listen to trance or hard house so can't really comment, but for some top notch house tunes that you'll probably hear at Soul Heaven/Def Mix/Pacha, at house nights basically etc...

Hardsoul feat Ron Carroll "Back Together" Soulfuric
Liquid People "Don't You Go Away" Africanism
Joey Musaphia feat Lisa Millett "You are the Best" Refunkt
Grant Nelson "Feel The Music" (Feel The Music Mix) Swing City
DJ Chus & David Penn "Baila" (Dennis F Mix) Defected
Jay J feat Latrice Barnett "Summertime" Loveslap Recordings
Soul Providers feat Robin Rush "Let The Sunshine In" (DJ Karizma's Deepah Ones) Elan Records
Conga Squad "Da Sunshine Groove" Holographic Music
Manzel - "Its Over Now" (Kenny Dope mix) MAW
DJ Gregory - "Elle" Faya Combo

shakedown drowsy as hope,i know, i know but im mad over it,and that satifaction tune too,that tomcraft tune is starting to do my ears in

shakedown drowsy as hope,i know, i know but im mad over it,and that satifaction tune too,that tomcraft tune is starting to do my ears in

Mark Sun said:
SHould be hearing:

Linus Loves: "The Terrace"

at Bora Bora methinks 8)

I really like this one too -- doesn't it sound like it's got a sample from this Stevie Nicks / Fleetwood Mac song "Stand Back" -- definitely sped up a bit, but not much -- listen to the bass line & let me know if anyone thinks so???

I loved Junior Jacks mix of Room 5's - Maake Luv It's quality...anyone who is unconvinced should check out track 5 on El Divino 2002 CD 1.

:D yes! one of the cd to have from summer 2002..i'm dying to buy the 2003 edition this august .anyone have information bout the tracklisting?
john ciafone Everyday (dj gregory rmx) nice tune.. think gonna b overplayed this summer...

Back