WHAT THE HECK DO YOU LOOK LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of shots of me and my girl, 2 years back in El Cielo (funky room), Pacha 8) :

funky-room.jpg

groovinnnn.JPG

how do u put pictures of yourself up?! its probably really easy but im useless!

let's try this one more time... here's me (the one in the middle) from this past saturday night in nyc....

DSCN0076-vi.jpg

berry said:
let's try this one more time... here's me (the one in the middle) from this past saturday night in nyc....

DSCN0076-vi.jpg

P.S. u look nice .. and VERRRRRRRRRYYY FAMILIAR !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .. have u ever been to NewOrleans ?!

fotki.com does not support direct linking! they change the url of the pics periodically. try www.photobucket.com, they even give the url including
-tags ready to copy-paste!

P.S. If you click Preview you can always check if your post looks like the you want it to!

<<Nico>> said:
fotki.com does not support direct linking! they change the url of the pics periodically. try www.photobucket.com, they even give the url including
-tags ready to copy-paste!

P.S. If you click Preview you can always check if your post looks like the you want it to!

funny... i checked last night and it was fine but this morning no... i'll try the other site you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back