WHAT THE HECK DO YOU LOOK LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiser said:
Anna said:
I am sure you´ll have a great time in NY. Yes, I saw your picture when I got home but it was too late... well may be next time. The same place the same time, what do you say?! ;)

Of course... Same place, he he he! Gotta tell you that i will be in Ibiza soon just for one day this weekend. I am going to Mayorca for 6 days and I am gonna take a ferry to the island... but still don't know wich day?
When are you going this year? Let me know.... Ok? ;)

I am going on 19th of July for 10 days. Can´t wait!!! I don´t want to make any plans and say that I´ll be back next year and the year after next year and etc. I just want to go there and have a great time this summer. Lucky you, you´ll be there SOON!

Anna said:
Kaiser said:
Anna said:
I am sure you´ll have a great time in NY. Yes, I saw your picture when I got home but it was too late... well may be next time. The same place the same time, what do you say?! ;)

Of course... Same place, he he he! Gotta tell you that i will be in Ibiza soon just for one day this weekend. I am going to Mayorca for 6 days and I am gonna take a ferry to the island... but still don't know wich day?
When are you going this year? Let me know.... Ok? ;)

I am going on 19th of July for 10 days. Can´t wait!!! I don´t want to make any plans and say that I´ll be back next year and the year after next year and etc. I just want to go there and have a great time this summer. Lucky you, you´ll be there SOON!

Yes... I am happy to go now - tomorrow- but in the other hand almost everything is closed now and seems to be too relaxed. I will tell everything when I get back. I am sure you will enjoy 100 times more than me, he he he. Maybe next year we meet, but it has to be outside, too hard to find that "blue lace on the hand" LOL :D

me&philippa2.png

Here i am :)

jarle4.jpg

I`m the one to the left, and my brother the one to the right :D

Will be there from the 21 july til 28 :)

nish said:
both u and ur friend look rrreeeally familiar Gaz

Really??? Its me and my Girlfriend. My girlfriend is from liverpool im from blackpool and we both go to uni in middlesbrough

GazDaBomb said:
nish said:
both u and ur friend look rrreeeally familiar Gaz

Really??? Its me and my Girlfriend. My girlfriend is from liverpool im from blackpool and we both go to uni in middlesbrough

prob seen u around liverpool (more likely cream)

This is the only online picture of me (until I work out how to get some web space)

ok think this will do I'm on the right in the blue (cavalli darling) shirt.
Pictures%2FCIMG0251.JPG

Not the most flattering photo, but on the other hand it does show my mate steve being taken advantage of.....

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back