WHAT THE HECK DO YOU LOOK LIKE??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomzz said:
DSCN0670.JPG

That's me with my girlfriend :oops:

there's an un-canny resemblance to Ralf Little of The Royle Family fame here.....

Ralf_on_net.jpg

0302.jpg

ralphport.jpg

Anna said:
Kaiser said:
Anna said:
Hey, haven´t been here for a while and look new members, new faces, cool!! :)

hello.... remember me? i still don't know what you look like. I am wondering if we saw eachother in Amnesia.

Hi, how are you?
Yes, I remember you! Yes we supposed to meet in the main room: you, me + other spotlight members, but unfortunately it didn´t work and none of us could find each other. So what about this year?! ;)

I am not going to Ibiza this year. :cry: I can't go cos I am going to NY to see my family. I am half happy and half not. I will try to do some huge clubbing there althrough it is not the same... What about you? Have you seen my picture yet? I don't know if I have seen you. We should have met that night! :oops:

yeha u re right... she is really hot !! i can't believe it ;) what a nice girl

Kaiser said:
Anna said:
Kaiser said:
Anna said:
Hey, haven´t been here for a while and look new members, new faces, cool!! :)

hello.... remember me? i still don't know what you look like. I am wondering if we saw eachother in Amnesia.

Hi, how are you?
Yes, I remember you! Yes we supposed to meet in the main room: you, me + other spotlight members, but unfortunately it didn´t work and none of us could find each other. So what about this year?! ;)

I am not going to Ibiza this year. :cry: I can't go cos I am going to NY to see my family. I am half happy and half not. I will try to do some huge clubbing there althrough it is not the same... What about you? Have you seen my picture yet? I don't know if I have seen you. We should have met that night! :oops:

I am sure you´ll have a great time in NY. Yes, I saw your picture when I got home but it was too late... well may be next time. The same place the same time, what do you say?! ;)

Anna said:
I am sure you´ll have a great time in NY. Yes, I saw your picture when I got home but it was too late... well may be next time. The same place the same time, what do you say?! ;)

Of course... Same place, he he he! Gotta tell you that i will be in Ibiza soon just for one day this weekend. I am going to Mayorca for 6 days and I am gonna take a ferry to the island... but still don't know wich day?
When are you going this year? Let me know.... Ok? ;)

P1010019.JPG

This is me working on New Years 2003 ... And I admit that i drank way to much champagne that night .. this is the start .. the picture where I'm riding on the back of the (best) LJ (in Belgium) while doing a lasershow -now that is entertainment, MAnumission- is somewhere on the net but way to freaky to post that here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back