What is the biggest yacht you have seen in Ibiza and do you know who it’s owned by?

No idea what's behind us here but check out the kid in the middle ? Happy with a stick and an ice cream.. #goodtimes
Screenshot_20200130_171458.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a name of this yacht mate? Not entirely to sure if it’s the same one as I saw but it’s crazy big!

Honestly mate I struggle to remember, was one of those nights ?

Although I do remember a tramp nearby asking me for some money, so I gave him a €2 coin. He turned his nose up looking totally unimpressed. But still took it. Another sign of over inflated prices in Ibiza.

if you think that was rude, you should have read me 5 usernames ago! ?

anyway, that picture just reminded me of that BBC yachtrock documentary that was on last year ! really good, top recommend

Since 1977 I've seen a few, had the most expensive one and the most expensive sailingboat just outside the balcon a few times, but the BIGGEST I every seen was in 1996 in Ibiza town. It could'nt stay at the Marina, only came in when the Ibiza-Barcelona left. 250 people worked on the boat. Owned by an Arab.

Last edited:
Maybe its a good deal to buy such a boat if you rich enough .Tax reasons ? If you rent it , maybe its payed by the customers after some years ?
Yeah most buy via a shell company so reduced/limited tax but law says have to hire it put minimum x number weeks a year.

Used to do a website for yacht hire.

Just got our lass to WhatsApp me these pics (I’m working away)

She is now very suspicious and probably thinks I’m setting up a Tinder profile on the side or something. Or I’m just a closet boat geek.

Apologies, not the best pics but my eyes weren’t working too well that night ?

View attachment 8255View attachment 8254View attachment 8256
we saw this too mate. Was a Saudi Prince. While I was there about 20 bulletproof Mercedes E class drove off the boat, all armed security. Only stopped becuase the Saudi women wanted to go shopping in Ibiza Town. has a hospital, Mosque etc on board. Mental.

we saw this too mate. Was a Saudi Prince. While I was there about 20 bulletproof Mercedes E class drove off the boat, all armed security. Only stopped becuase the Saudi women wanted to go shopping in Ibiza Town. has a hospital, Mosque etc on board. Mental.
Ridiculous.. probably full of hookers and fondue as well.. they like to let you believe we pray, don't drink ect.. loiad of BS..

Back