What is so awful about Judge Jules?

NITEFLY said:
so to sum up,judge jules is a lying con artist who cant dj,what else is wrong with the man.

He's a ugly funker with $hit dress-sense :p :lol:

How on earth did he ever get Amanda :rolleyes: :confused:

Re:

Hi Nightout here again,
Yes i think Judge Jules is great...
:)

Barbie said:
NITEFLY said:
so to sum up,judge jules is a lying con artist who cant dj,what else is wrong with the man.

He's a ugly funker with $hit dress-sense :p :lol:

How on earth did he ever get Amanda :rolleyes: :confused:

yeah she is luvly,whats happened to her is she still singing.

NITEFLY said:
yeah she is luvly,whats happened to her is she still singing.

Dunno not heard of her for ages, she probably realises she is one of those birds who are better seen than heard lol :p Can you ever remember her doing live PA, OMG a dead cat could have sung better than her :eek: :p ;)

barbie we finally agree on that issue, shes absolutely gorgeous, but man! she schould just shut uuuuup! heard her live at EDEN oh my GOD my ears were about to come off,
Actually heard that Jules is twotiming her bigtime!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Actually heard that Jules is twotiming her bigtime!

Do you think so?? I've always thought it seems that she is only with him for his money :rolleyes: so I'd of thought if anyone would cheat it would be her :confused:

yeah I know a dj guy from denmark who spent time with jules´lover re on the island this summer, Allegedley she said she was one of the 2 girls jules was seeing at the mo´Allegedley

well, im just passing on info so how would I know really. I couldnt imagine why he would do that, as shes quite stunning, but you never know.

IG - I think you might want to edit your posts and insert "Allegedley" into the appropriate places :confused:

:lol:

its ok drew and IG, i (robo) have added in the words.

Very sly all these DJ's claiming they reply to their own email! ;)

Rob, if your still lokking for a job you could travel round with DJ's sorting out their emails..not a bad job really! :confused:

so you are editing my threads are we?
well well i also wrote im not sure if the rumors were true, im just telling a story i heard, passing it on to you guys. dont shoot the messenger.......

Re:

Hi Nightout,
Yeah, i think sometimes his tunes can be abit boring, you know what i mean.

Have you listened to his new tapes yet?
:p :?: :p

Not any of his new one's as frankly that's not my thing but one of my favourite albums ever was Jules' JDJ from about 10 years ago and had a mix tape of his from around the same time and still listen to both of them now!!!! But they are both what we now know as "funky house" not any of this stuff he plays now...

Ibiza-girlie said:
he plays too many dif. genres is you ask me, you never know what to expect.

sorry, but that is rubbish.

he plays trancey stuff, and 'funky' stuff occaisonally.

;)

I have heard him at least 10 times and its utter confusion! especially the last time where he was playing good uplifting trance at bbc event and then later at eden he played well....noise!

One of the funniest things I've ever seen in Ibiza was when his little kid was running round whacking everyone with a toy lightsaber in Savannah's last year and everyone was just taking it. To his credit he did get him to stop.

Ibiza-girlie said:
I have heard him at least 10 times and its utter confusion! especially the last time where he was playing good uplifting trance at bbc event and then later at eden he played well....noise!

yes, ok.

but its all the same stuff.

he won't play trance then drop a proper breaks tune, or play a tribal track in the middle of one of his trance sets.

Back