What is so awful about Judge Jules?

hmmm back in 2000 when I came to Ibiza the first time, he was the only one I knew and therefore liked. Now that "I know better2 there are so many others who are doing just as well and some even better - me, like Oakie, PDV and Armin a lot!

Well there is also a reason why Jules has managed to stay on top for the last years still, so he schould have at least a little credit?

NITEFLY said:
Barbie said:
He's a ugly funker with $hit dress-sense :p :lol:

How on earth did he ever get Amanda :rolleyes: :confused:
yeah she is luvly
ibiza03.jpg

LOL yeah, bet he'd get her if he was just some random walking the streets!!! He's not too bad looking, but the glasses and the skin tight print tees he wears just aren't working for me. Talent is certainly sexy though!

Saw Jules in Ibiza twice and here in SD twice.... both Ibiza shows were alright and one of the San Diego shows (the most recent one) was awesome. Don't know what to think.

hes a nice lad to talk to, her on the other hand seemed so distant and wasnt looking as if she was enjoying herself the times I met them in Eden before his gigs@judgement sunday....ut he´s always friendly and talkative.

I have had some fantastic friday nights in Pacha whenJules has rocked and also times when he has been completely pony. IMHO he seems like he is more concerned with the craft of mixing than the emotions of the music. Dunno if i'm right but thats my tupence worth!!!!

Barbie said:
NITEFLY said:
yeah she is luvly,whats happened to her is she still singing.

Dunno not heard of her for ages, she probably realises she is one of those birds who are better seen than heard lol :p Can you ever remember her doing live PA, OMG a dead cat could have sung better than her :eek: :p ;)

I heard her "sing" at Eden a few years ago...shocking!I think it was her turn...or something!sounded like captain caveman on acid! :p

I was there too!!! omg she should have shut UP1 And the funny thing was theat the english lager boys went nutts! omg,tells us a LOT about how drunk or def they were! :rolleyes:

Back