What is so awful about Judge Jules?

I would like to stick up for Jules!

Before you all think I've lost my mind I can't abide his music, but the charity i worked for a few years ago got together with Jules and his brother to hold a club night with Jules, Garham Gold, sonique, and the rest of the serious crew playing to raise money for ecstasy research. They did everything for free and we raised over £20,000. He wasn't just doing it for the publicity - I spoke to him and he was really passionate about it, so hes not really as big an arse as many people like to think.

However, having to spend that evening in the club with Jules and Sonique playing (or in soniques case squealing) was like my own personal room 101 :eek: :eek: :evil:

i cant knock him the times ive seen him...

suppose theres more rumours about him than most. (hard to work with, storming off, couldnt give a rats arse about crowd, overpaid etc...)

but i suppose u get that with anyone, and chance are its all bollocks!

the man is talented, and can DJ/produce... and put it this way, we all know who he is and the stuff he prob plays... so if u dont like it, dont go!

simple really!

8)

Anyone that thinks accompanying a DJ set with a trumpet is ok, should be taken outside and shot frankly... shocking to witness, and at the Hacienda as well :eek: WTF? A very painful memory from over 7 years ago, the wounds are still raw. Don't care that he doesn't do it anymore, can't forgive. Sorry. :evil:

AND when anyone dares to criticise him he gets shirty (multicoloured and puke patterned) and punches them. t.osser. :evil:

Also, while we're on a rant, that mate of his: bloody Sonique :evil: :evil: with her wailing and chatting on over the music, anyone that thinks accompanying a DJ set with singing and chattin should be... well you get the picture.

Those two are a right pair of muppets.

Red said:
Anyone that thinks accompanying a DJ set with a trumpet is ok, should be taken outside and shot frankly... shocking to witness, and at the Hacienda as well :eek: WTF? A very painful memory from over 7 years ago, the wounds are still raw. Don't care that he doesn't do it anymore, can't forgive. Sorry. :evil:

AND when anyone dares to criticise him he gets shirty (multicoloured and puke patterned) and punches them. t.osser. :evil:

Also, while we're on a rant, that mate of his: bloody Sonique :evil: :evil: with her wailing and chatting on over the music, anyone that thinks accompanying a DJ set with singing and chattin should be... well you get the picture.

Those two are a right pair of muppets.

lol...

must agree with u about sonique... still.. seen her once and will avoid where possible in future!

:D

It truly is unbelievable.

I remember once at Cream, she finished her set, turned off the music and proceeded to thank everyone under the sun for supporting her through a "difficult" year.

I think she mistook us for people who gave a poo.

:rolleyes:

Red said:
It truly is unbelievable.

I remember once at Cream, she finished her set, turned off the music and proceeded to thank everyone under the sun for supporting her through a "difficult" year.

I think she mistook us for people who gave a poo.

:rolleyes:

lol... sounds like yr dislike for sonique is about the same level as mine is for tiesto... 3 times he's been on the bill (not that i was there to see him), and 3 times, the most flawless, mixed, boring set ive ever heard...

maybe im just getting old!

Scoobie said:

Before you all think I've lost my mind I can't abide his music, but the charity i worked for a few years ago got together with Jules and his brother to hold a club night with Jules, Garham Gold, sonique, and the rest of the serious crew playing to raise money for ecstasy research. They did everything for free and we raised over £20,000. He wasn't just doing it for the publicity - I spoke to him and he was really passionate about it, so hes not really as big an arse as many people like to think.

However, having to spend that evening in the club with Jules and Sonique playing (or in soniques case squealing) was like my own personal room 101 :eek: :eek: :evil:

was everyone on e at this event

NITEFLY said:
Scoobie said:

was everyone on e at this event

oh yes!!!!!!! :lol:

Barbie said:
He's a ugly funker with $hit dress-sense :p :lol:

gotta love some of his tops.

Jules2.jpg

images

JJ

I like him!! Only heard him once in Ibiza in 2000 which i thought was excellent and once in Lush! (Northern Ireland) But the thing I like about him is he knows what to play to get people going - something some other dj's haven't got a clue about!! He's not the best-looking, I will agree there but he knows how to draw a crowd, that's for sure!!

Went to see him last night in lush but he missed his flight over and didn't start till about 1am!! a bit cack!! it was disappointing actually but I am sure he'll be back again soon!!

Back