What is so awful about Judge Jules?

Ibiza-girlie

I mean, the man must obviously have some kind of talent - otherwise I doubt that he would be DJ´ing and radio´ing as much as he does. I went to see him at Punta Es Moli in Ibiza this summer and he did really well there. However later that evening at Eden (the last place I wanna put my foot in Ibiza tho) - he was trash.....

someone elaborate please......

yeah I read it already, pretty much why I felt like asking Robo....thanks. I used to like his style but noh I think he plays utter shite!

he has to many of days, thats why people dont like him, He also crosses alot of geanras as well, Ive seen him play a hard set and thought he was brilliant, then i saw him in ibiza this year and he wasnt, Ive seen him play a funky set as well which was good. When he is good he is good though

i'm not a particular fan but i know someone who thinks he is the dogs bollocks, so i'd have to see him again to make a true "judge"ment

he's at my local club on thursday, and i for one shall be going.

If its the only chance i get to hear dance music up in Aberdeen then i'm there

uhh Fusion, right in the solar plexus. The man is very nice and pleasant to speak to, always replys your eials sent to him with q´s and he has never acted like an arse around me whenever Ive seen him play.

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh Fusion, right in the solar plexus. The man is very nice and pleasant to speak to, always replys your eials sent to him with q´s and he has never acted like an arse around me whenever Ive seen him play.

It's not Judge Jules who answers his e-mails, it's his PA who does it, a bloke I used to know called Lippy. I'm sure Judge Jules has got far more important things to do than reply to e-mails lol :p :lol:

well didnt mean to mention this but I kind of know him differently from some people, as he´s been to Denmark a couple of times and is personal friends with friends of mine, so I would know if it was him or not.

Ibiza-girlie said:
well didnt mean to mention this but I kind of know him differently from some people, as he´s been to Denmark a couple of times and is personal friends with friends of mine, so I would know if it was him or not.

As far as I was aware Lippy does all his correspondance whoever it's from, but if you get personal e-mails from Jules then you're obviously very lucky :rolleyes:

depends on what you concider to be lucky ;) obviously some like him, some dont - I just recieved his personal email from himself as we were on represented on the same label that represents him in this country......

I was under the impression that he answers all his own emails to. :confused:

He claims that he does on his website anyway, just checked ;)

Fergie19 said:
I was under the impression that he answers all his own emails to. :confused:

He claims that he does on his website anyway, just checked ;)

Yeah he says that but really it's his PA :p

Fergie19 said:
To be honest,i would be a liar to if it would make me his sort of money though :confused: ;)

Yeah we can forgive him for the lying, I know if I earnt that much I'd have better things to do than reply to e-mails..............but we can't forgive him for his $hit DJing skills and $hit taste in music :p :lol:

Back