What has been your favourite moment of your clubbing career?

For years and years it would have been Gatecrasher at the NEC in 2003, Just the sheer scale of the event and the lineup in the main room. Being a massive trance fan and seeing an event of that scale with all 4 of the big 4 djs trance wise being on it was unreal. We were fortunate to get in early and were in about 15 mins after opening and had the coice of Matt Hardwick in the Crasher arena or Halliwell on in the Frantic room then spent a bit wandering round, Motorcycle live performance of As The Rush comes after seeing Gabriel and Dresden who'd i'd wanted to see for ages was a great moment. Was totally class, went on a couple of wanders into the Bugged Out arena and caught a bit of Dave Clarke, then when Jules was on last in the main arena we f***ed off back there to see Phil Keiran smashing it out and blasting out Technasia - Acid Sotrm.

That's been surpassed though by a more friendly day out a few years back to see Menno de Jong do his Menno Solo at Fuel in Bloomendal in Holland, Unreal day, Love Fuel as a venue sun sun shining, set built brilliantly from start ot finish and one of the best set's i've ever heard. Plus the Dutch are a quality crowd, never failed to have fun everytime i've been over there for events like Trance Energy and ASOT. This was probably not even t a tenth if not less than that size wise but all together the best event i've been too!

Back