What happens when you put someone on your ignore list

But with offerings such as 'megakunt' and 'total social calamity' surely the read and respond option is better in your case Olly :D

let the forum paranoia commenceth :lol:

I think you're probably safe agentundercover - you're not one of the deeply annoying or boring insurgents

Did we ever sort out Tag-gate? Now we have to sort out ignore-gate? If no one responds I have solved ignore-gate;):lol:

the problem is there needs to be a more sophisticated ignore mechanism that is able to block people on certain threads but not on others. Somebody for instance whose views I might respect massively on politics, lifestyle, travel for instance but who knows jack about music. This isn't foolproof because people have a habit of surprising you, but the problem of blanket blockades is that it filters out everything, which also has its pitfalls. I'll continue the experiment in the meantime anyway.

Did we ever sort out Tag-gate? Now we have to sort out ignore-gate? If no one responds I have solved ignore-gate;):lol:

The only suspects brought forward were Uncle Sevo and Ikoda - both of which I think are good candidates for members of Ollys ignore list :lol:

Why was I brought forward as a suspect?
I can't tag a thread that's not mine ;)

And I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Olly has gone ahead and ignored me.

I can't decide on who I think out of those 2 but what I do know is that I haven't seen Sevo for a while... he must have found the ignore facility a while back . thanks a lot Sevo :evil::lol:

Back