What happens when you put someone on your ignore list

you be reading threads with massive gaps in it.

a bit like the fill in the blanks round in have i got news for you...

grego, ive never liked you. in fact ive grown to detest you over time. your inane childish banter does nothing for a person with a much higher IQ and intellect.

As for for Liverpool FC. what a bunch of muppets.

Spurs Rule!

8);)

grego, ive never liked you. in fact ive grown to detest you over time. your inane childish banter does nothing for a person with a much higher IQ and intellect.

As for for Liverpool FC. what a bunch of muppets.

Spurs Rule!

8);)

i'm gutted you don't like me. in fact, i've never felt more gutted than when i realised i'd blown it with hannah. thanks for the compliment about my IQ/intellect.;)

fcukin hell this banner is good. what wit! the only time i've heard spurs and rule in the same phrase was when mr fox played for yous;) :lol:

i'm gutted you don't like me. in fact, i've never felt more gutted than when i realised i'd blown it with hannah. thanks for the compliment about my IQ/intellect.;)

fcukin hell this banner is good. what wit! the only time i've heard spurs and rule in the same phrase was when mr fox played for yous;) :lol:

robbed.

So thats why people rarely reply to me . It's not because they think I'm an annoying tw@ but because they have used their ignore function. Phew

So thats why people rarely reply to me . It's not because they think I'm an annoying tw@ but because they have used their ignore function. Phew

:lol:

at least you have opinions HK. I find there's different approaches to people who do your head in. The 'read and ignore' approach doesn't work for me because their crap festers in your consciousness, the 'read and respond' approach doesn't work either because you find your brain mongifying in slowmotion - therefore the option of ignoring because they are invisible from the start is a total godsend. can't believe i didn't see this before :)

Olly and Hauskitten...

You 2 are the most memorable of posters to me....for the sheer fact you dont beat about the bush with what you wana say :spank:

Back