What does everyone drive on here???

I need some advice. I really like the CLK and Audi A4 Convertible but I don't want a soft top or something with a ridiculously high insurance group. I also want a 4-seater.

Ideas?

currenty a golf sport tdi 3 door, just ordered A3 sportback, need 5 doord now wi't baby on the way :lol:

Excellent choice sir - Mrs Jam has one of these and prefers it to her TT (Before baby car ;) )

If it's not new, check that the variable air inlet manifold motor has been replaced as they have a habit of seizing but can be done on warranty.

Mrs Jam's went a few months ago and the 3 yr warranty expires in Nov (phew!)

If it's not new, check that the variable air inlet manifold motor has been replaced as they have a habit of seizing but can be done on warranty.

:eek: Did they discover this when they were whipping mini-Jam out? And you have Mrs Jam under warranty?!!?:lol:

Seeing as I spent all yesterday polishing my lil lady up I wondered what everyone drove..

well cars bore me to be honest, all they need to do is work everytime i get in them! lol
so i drive a battered old faithful peoguet (prob spelt wrong sorry!) she is called nora and has about 170,000 on the clock!

the only car i would really really want would be a mint as fek campervan :D now that i would love

I need some advice. I really like the CLK and Audi A4 Convertible but I don't want a soft top or something with a ridiculously high insurance group. I also want a 4-seater.

Ideas?

VW EOS?

1108-03.jpg

Here's an example audi for that kinda money buckley:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/219571.htm

Pretty pimp i think 8)

Similar age merc E. But higher miles:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/221797.htm

The E class is the oldest model in mercs saloon lineup so I should imagine it wont be long before they give it a face lift. The new C class is available and the S isn't that old either. The new C is really nice but you wont find that many second hand yet. One here @ under 3k miles:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/214345.htm

One thing you need to bear in mind is the proposed increase in congestion charge. Its not just 4x4's that will be on £25 a day. It includes plenty of exec motors too such as BMW 335i etc.

Excellent choice sir - Mrs Jam has one of these and prefers it to her TT (Before baby car ;) )

will be a "branny" but thanks for the tip....."phantom black" too with 17" alloys 8) I think of it as me accepting my transition into "careful safety concsious parent"............but on my terms :lol:

Ford Focus 1.6 zetec - silver
V reg
its manky - the car wash dudes next to my work moved and i'm too lazy

Yes, the N95 has the facility for the basic Mapping and GPS Positioning to be upgraded to full Guidance / route planning.

If you have an N95 you go into the Maps function and select 'Extra Services' then 'Add Navigation'

At this point you need a credit card handy.... ;)

Yes, the N95 has the facility for the basic Mapping and GPS Positioning to be upgraded to full Guidance / route planning.

If you have an N95 you go into the Maps function and select 'Extra Services' then 'Add Navigation'

At this point you need a credit card handy.... ;)

ill stick with my downloaded tomtom then :p

Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.0 T FSI S-Line
Finished in Deep Green with a Black Nappa Leather interior

Purchased Saturday!

Back