What does everyone drive on here???

Try as I can I just can't see you in that car Buckley, CLK maybe but the Middle East diplomats Merc no ;)

You've never seen me in a suit, with flattened down hair, plus muddy rigger boots shouting 'dig faster, dig faster' though have you. It's a proper Irish subcontractor's car, which explains me having bought of my old man after he bought it new and got bored of it after a year.

Might go for a CLK this time out though.

You've never seen me in a suit, with flattened down hair, plus muddy rigger boots shouting 'dig faster, dig faster' though have you.

Ah yes...the double life some of us lead, I too have to flatten the hair and don a suit, personally I find the riggers boots crease the bottom of the trousers so I stick with shoes;)

It's funny I always preferred the blue and white propeller to the 3 pointed star,that said though on the new models I prefer the Mercs8)

m377.jpg

330Ci, like this one with larger wheels. Need a new car though as i now realise its pointless having a convertible car in england, a 3 litre car is too thirsty.....

Seemed like a good idea to buy at the time..... Until i got my 2 grand insurance quote :(

For car enthusiasts - what would be the (newer) CLK model similar to my E240 up there ^? And other friends are advising I get more for my money woth an Audi. Any suggestions on models?

Hola right back at ya!

I guess £45000-£50000'ish? (new of course)

I'd be looking at demo/year old methinks to avoid losing a big chunk of cash as drove off the forecourt in a new one.

Not sure I can justify more than £30-35k or so as cars don't mean that much to me. In particular, performance of a car as long as feels smooth isn't a matter of concern.

Ignore me Russ. Just checked the FAQs. Great idea, although no good for a heavy user from the 'burbs.

Are they already congestion charged-up?

erm yes, or no. You DO have to pay (although its registered and just goes on the bill).

Like the idea. Nothing near me though. What cars are they?

VW Golfs. perfect for tirps to shops and out and about. maybe they dont have the cachet of a merc though.

started using them a bit when we were primrose hillbillies.

there are a couple of newer companies arrived on the scene recently and in islington they are expanding quiite aggresively. works out at about £5 an hour (including petrol).

like i say,between hampsted and cally road and up to archway and down to camden, there must be about 80 cars parked. you get a cool swipe card to open the door and a pin number which you tap into THE RADIO!!

if anyone wants to join, tell me, coz get free hours for introdutions

Not sure I can justify more than £30-35k or so as cars don't mean that much to me. In particular, performance of a car as long as feels smooth isn't a matter of concern.

f4ck i wish i could drop 35k on something that did not mean that much to me you swine!

Back