What does everyone drive on here???

I love Alfa Romeo's, a highly under rated car, yet so damn sexy!

Our last car was a GTV 2 litre lusso. Miss it so much :( Your V6 is stunning..

I think most people are scared of buying Alfa's to be honest but if they are serviced at the right intervals they are very reliable, if not more reliable than most cars. I've had a 147 and now the GTV and never had any problems whatsoever (touching wood as I type...not my wood you saucy devils)

I think it's a GT next then of course a Brera. I can't see me ever driving any car other than an Alfa

What do you drive now?

It is good that people are too scared to buy them, as it keeps the price down 8)

Our car was very reliable, we drove to and from to Ibiza about 4 times the other year. Not one problem.

Moved to London and I now have a bike :lol:

Nice car to drive with, just be carefull with the windscreen wipers , lost them while driving in hard weather.

Thanks for the tip.

I've done 30k miles since December in it including trips to the Alps & Germany so mine must be nailed on properly :D

An Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6

The best car I have ever owned!

alfa-romeo_GTV_3.jpg

A bit of advice mate, if that is a pic of your car and therefore your reg, take it off and remove the plate details. you would be surprised to know how many people are out there looking for vehicles to clone:eek:

I drive one of these too. Silver as shown. Its my work/company car and I love it. I call it my super fast milk float :lol: as the engine is so quiet. I also have a black peugeot 206 for running around/weekends.

I dont drive at the moment, i have my own chauffer and he drives this but in black ( i picked the colour) :lol:

Bilek_Toyota_Prius_600x400.jpg

I keep telling him he has to enjoy smelling his own farts like in South Park

i drive this piece of sh!t. N.B. this is a google image not mine - so if you add a dent in the back where i drove into a skip the other week and an another dent in the side where that black strip thing is (and now it's all gone rusty) and imagine it hadn't been cleaned for 3 years..............then that's what i drive. L reg i think. not really a car person if you hadn't guessed.

20051009124743!Renault_clio_1-white-rear.jpg

Swap the picture for a golf but keep the description and you could be talking about my car... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

However, this will be my baby once I have a substantial amount of money to spend on a "proper car"

jensen.jpg

Drool...................................8)

Back