What do you all look like?

Ah yes I see how you're working this calender - The hottest girls are saved for the summer months and I'm not quite hot :D

I think you may change your mind with this pic of me in a swimsuit

pam.jpg

Scrub up well don't I?

Nononononono. The month is not about hotness. It's a random month. But I just thought I'd mention swimsuits for the summer months.

Forget I ever mentioned calendars, it was just a throwaway comment that's getting far too much 'screen-estate'.

gingerfreak said:
Nononononono. The month is not about hotness. It's a random month. But I just thought I'd mention swimsuits for the summer months.

Forget I ever mentioned calendars, it was just a throwaway comment that's getting far too much 'screen-estate'.

You do know I'm joking ginger? :D

No I didn't :oops: Sorry, bit slow this morning due to beer last night.

I mean it about the calendar thing though. I'm going to end up insulting someone without meaning to, either for not putting them in, or putting them in, or being a sexist pig, or being too pc, or getting the month wrong, you know what it's like. I have a gut instinct I'm on a hiding to nothing and I like to follow my gut (although I have no choice, it sticks out so far).

gingerfreak said:
No I didn't :oops: Sorry, bit slow this morning due to beer last night.

I mean it about the calendar thing though. I'm going to end up insulting someone without meaning to, either for not putting them in, or putting them in, or being a sexist pig, or being too pc, or getting the month wrong, you know what it's like. I have a gut instinct I'm on a hiding to nothing and I like to follow my gut (although I have no choice, it sticks out so far).

Just put everyone in it! Have a twenty-something month calender! :D

Jemma D said:
df3f54e1dd7740a8adf4506a598d61e3_me.jpg

:confused: This was taken about a year ago, new year in cape town at a club called baseline...will have to get a more up to date one I think..but for now it does the job....so here i am!!!

Jemma your really beautiful!

:cry: Im touched...thanku Sandi.......
I just had a look at your pics and you are STUNNING with a capital "S"...careful a model scout doesn't snatch u up in Cape town... ;)

Jemma D said:
I just had a look at your pics and you are STUNNING with a capital "S"...careful a model scout doesn't snatch u up in Cape town... ;)

Thats very sweet of you jemma but model i'm not! I am only 5"4 , teeny tiny girl :)

PS only 2 weeks till CT now yay! :p

sandi said:
Jemma D said:

Thats very sweet of you jemma but model i'm not! I am only 5"4 , teeny tiny girl :)

I'd give anything to be 5 ft 4 - I'm only 5ft, let me tell you that extra 4 inches would make all the difference! (no willy jokes please :D )

rascalsilver said:
sandi said:
Jemma D said:

I'd give anything to be 5 ft 4 - I'm only 5ft, let me tell you that extra 4 inches would make all the difference! (no willy jokes please :D )

I don't mind being small really, I just don't like going the bar as I don't get noticed, but I guess thats what boyfriends are for ;)

Back